bsmaster

India Summer

On 6/14/2017 at 10:55 AM, kennychavez said:

would be nice to see India Summer have a multi-episode series within Tonights Girlfriend .. something like that of Emma Starr .. 

just re-iterating the above .. 

happy to see a scene to be released of India next week that is non-MFST and non-MFHM, with MWHF along with Van Wylde though :mellow:

know that NA knows better but get her to do scenes with Logan Long or Rob Piper .. just saying .. 

A VR scene? Bound to happen when its India Summer .. ah well, might as well join the VR brigade, have to buy that thing I guess ..

But NA, kindly do feature more non-VR of India please .. 

Story Idea:

The male talent is watching TV and he turns to the News Channel, his girlfriend frowns upon it, but he wants to watch the news. She leaves to the bedroom. Real reason he did that: he wanted to watch the News Hostess India Summer. He has a massive crush on her and starts imagining what if he could meet her and get personal with her. He dozes off and imagines that India Summer visits him in that hall where he was seated. She seduces him and he has the time of his life. He wakes up from his dream, he has a boner. His girlfriend finds him watching TV with a boner, she is pissed off and shouts at him and leaves. He tries to explain and we see India Summer in the screen, looking at the camera and giving us a wink ..

American Daydreams ..

Hope you could do something like this .. 

thanks NA for the Tonights Girlfriend scene with India .. love her new hair color, she looks great

Special mention for the roleplay story used - India uses a very Harvey Weinstein-esque scenario with Bambino .. love it lol 

On 11/18/2017 at 5:18 PM, Jack101 said:

Wow her new hair look is amazing, too bad that i have no membership @ TNGF :(

lets hope that NA casts her for more NA site scenes with that new hair look ;)

India Summer and Mercedes Carrera should be cast together as Science Teachers where the male student begins to fantasize of something, while the ladies try counseling him .. could be a great American Daydreams scenario ... 

1 hour ago, kennychavez said:

happy to see that India as a blonde will be featured on Sunday for MFHM .. hope to see her more across other website genres as well .. cheers NA .. 

Sorry.....I prefer her as brunette.......she was simply stunning as a brunette.   She stood out in a sea of blondes.   Now she's just another ....among many blonde performers.   I still like her....but I prefer her as a brunnette.  Oh well.....just another o fthe many disappointments in the world of Naughty America obver the past 4 or 5 months.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Milffan said:

Sorry.....I prefer her as brunette.......she was simply stunning as a brunette.   She stood out in a sea of blondes.   Now she's just another ....among many blonde performers.   I still like her....but I prefer her as a brunnette.  Oh well.....just another o fthe many disappointments in the world of Naughty America obver the past 4 or 5 months.

I totally understand your point .. I kinda missed her brunette days but somehow we gotta admit, she never got the credit due for being a lean brunette when the industry is all about big tits and blondes .. I am happy that India did not go under the knife at least .. 

blonde .. well, she's still the same person with the same sexual energy and I get the feeling maybe she will return to being brunette .. maybe not .. her wish .. as long as she does scenes for NA, works out for me .. and would be grateful if it's not VR lol hehe 

14 minutes ago, kennychavez said:

I totally understand your point .. I kinda missed her brunette days but somehow we gotta admit, she never got the credit due for being a lean brunette when the industry is all about big tits and blondes .. I am happy that India did not go under the knife at least .. 

blonde .. well, she's still the same person with the same sexual energy and I get the feeling maybe she will return to being brunette .. maybe not .. her wish .. as long as she does scenes for NA, works out for me .. and would be grateful if it's not VR lol hehe 

When Michelle Lay retired, India took over her spot as the lean brunette of NA.   Both have unique facial structures that just seemed to stand out as brunettes.  Something about the blonde hair seems to detract from her facial structure.   I think Mercedes Carrrera did the same thing....went the blonde route....and she just doesn't stand out like she did before.

Edited by Milffan
  • Like 1

What's your favorite India Scene....she has a lot of stand out scenes.   One of my favorites is from about 8 or 9 years ago.  She did one with Steven St Croiix..    I think she was a shrink and she was dealing with a Chauvinist patient (St Croiix) .....they started to trade insults and before you know it hey were kissing passionately and then began to fuck.   An all time classic in my book

https://members.naughtyamerica.com/scene/india-summer-1609

unfortunately...no stream avail....you have to down load....do so....its good.

Edited by Milffan
add on

7 minutes ago, Milffan said:

What's your favorite India Scene....she has a lot of stand out scenes.   One of my favorites is from about 8 or 9 years ago.  She did one with Steven St Croiix..    I think she was a shrink and she was dealing with a Chauvinist patient (St Croiix) .....they started to trade insults and before you know it hey were kissing passionately and then began to fuck.   An all time classic in my book

Oh man, I love that scene .. a reason I keep begging NA to do more Naughty Office scenes with India ..

My other favorites of hers include:

1. the Naughty Weddings one,
  2. one with Johnny Castle where he tells her that she appears in his dreams,
  3. one with Diamond Jackson and Bill Bailey.
  4. I also like the one James Deen, wherein he blackmails her about their affair ..
  5. One with Isiah Maxwell and Alex Jones

Somehow scenes where things are a bit aggressive bring out the best out of her .. but I love every scene of hers .. 

hair color .. ah well, have to be happy in this VR era with whatever that comes our way .. 

On 2/25/2018 at 10:26 PM, Jack101 said:

I prefer the hair in her last TNGF-Scene, sadly she's now blonde

maybe it's a temporary thing .. a blonde phase .. 

Still the scene is great ;) she's still the same according to me .. would love to see her get a lil more aggressive though at NA .. that brings her best