Sign in to follow this  
Naughty America

$20 says fe26Mike stops posting on PCC and becomes too..

The vast majority of the boards has begged ever since I've been here for some scene w/ a nurse. We've never got it.

on that note.. Laura did say they were putting together something along those lines here recently... but much like Detroit said...

lets let this thread die and get buried

Maybe it'll die one day. People have to stop reading and responding in order for it to die.

I will say they went the extra mile for me. I appreciated the "gift" Laura sent in the mail. Also, I remember them dialing some of us up during scenes, which was cool as hell and also them sending out free NA t-shirts some months ago.

With that said, I'll step out and let things go their course. I like King and his company here. I like Mike. Let's all get nekkid and eat cornbread or something.

I will say they went the extra mile for me. I appreciated the "gift" Laura sent in the mail. Also' date=' I remember them dialing some of us up during scenes, which was cool as hell and also them sending out free NA t-shirts some months ago.

With that said, I'll step out and let things go their course. I like King and his company here. I like Mike. Let's all get nekkid and eat cornbread or something.[/quote']

Okay WJ, that was LAURA that went the extra mile...Or Slim that went the extra mile. I'm asking what Mr. King did. I know very well all the extra shit Slim and Laura have done for the members.

actually, no. i dont argue with TPTB. i wouldnt tell u to chill if this was another member.

1. I'm not arguing, I'm asking a question.

2. Just b/c King is the boss, it doesnt mean I'm not going to dance around an issue. I'm only asking a question. If this is considered arguing then fine its call it arguing. If king wants to ban me than so be it.

Mike & YNOT

This has nothing to do with being an owner of the company...

If Mike takes something personal......then he obviously has something to feel personal about.

When did I crack on Mike?

I treat our customers damn good.....dont lecture me on treating our customers with respect.

You are taking this just way to personal. Frankly' date=' I would like you to tell me how you treat the customers so good? Your company delievers a good product, however what do you personally go the extra mile for the customers? I'm not trying to be a dick, I just wanna know.

The vast majority of the boards has begged ever since I've been here for some scene w/ a nurse. We've never got it.[/quote']

What is your deal......? Are you the ring leader of the grouchy group?

I go out of my way to listen to all your input. A nurse scene? WTF? What site would get a nurse scene....I am sorry I cant have things done on the fly 24/7 for your request. Maybe the fact that I spend my weekends and extra time getting on this board to communicate. We give you an awesome amount of content at a great price and we call members during shoots. Laura, Slim, ALpha & I.......are all one.

Do you think they all do this for FREE?

I go out of my way to listen to all your input. A nurse scene? WTF? What site would get a nurse scene....I am sorry I cant have things done on the fly 24/7 for your request. Maybe the fact that I spend my weekends and extra time getting on this board to communicate. We give you an awesome amount of content at a great price and we call members during shoots. Laura' date=' Slim, ALpha & I.......are all one.

Do you think they all do this for FREE?[/quote']

Well, to answer your questions

1. Yes, I am the leader of the grouchy group, at least today I am.

2. MFTS could have a school nurse scene.

3. And these requests werent made w/in the last 24 hours, they've been on the table since October.

4. Do I think they work for free? That's a pretty stupid question. I know they dont. You are all one? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

BTW, I'll give you credit for coming out here and posting. It's interesting getting your input my friend.

Well' date=' to answer your questions

1. Yes, I am the leader of the grouchy group, at least today I am.

[b']2. MFTS could have a school nurse scene.[/b]

3. And these requests werent made w/in the last 24 hours, they've been on the table since October.

4. Do I think they work for free? That's a pretty stupid question. I know they dont. You are all one? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

BTW, I'll give you credit for coming out here and posting. It's interesting getting your input my friend.

not to get into this or take sides or offend anyone, but once again i think that a privilage is being taken advantage of and has turned into demanding.

requesting certain types of scenes is a privilege. the NA staff has given us that privilege and they have the right to decide to grant the requests or not. they do not have to listen to your requests at all too. no other site i know does it allows their members a chance to request and have a chance to see a certain scene played out.

the fact that king said no nurse scene, means no. respect it. u cant demand it. once again, its just a privilege dude. theres no need to keep moaning bout it after he said no, cuz we're even lucky we get to request and that they consider it.

this is like the same thing that happened wit the updates situation. or almost like it. that was a privilege. people started moaning bout it and king told betamale to block it. now we no longer have the privilege if accessing the updates early. even if we are signed up on the forum.

i dont wanna see this happen to requesting.

once again, not taking sides.

im a bit confused. did laura ask him to wear the shirt on Vicki's personal site or the Milf themed site?

seriously, we dont n eed to go down this road again, if you really want to know yahoo me.

I'm embarrassed to be a member here sometimes with people that say the dumbest things...

I'm not embarrased to be a member here' date=' it just makes you realize how stupid some people are.[/quote']

Yeah but I sometimes think of the "Birds of a Feather" analogy...

:(

I said no NURSE site...

Not Nurse scene...

Dont take everything I say as the gospel..

We do change our minds from time to time.

Does this mean you will actually make it happen? We did all the recruiting and costume finding for you and I think a scene was written up but you(NA) never acted on it. Vicky Vette has the greatest nurse outfits and was more than willing to do a nurse scene.