Jump to content

Recommended Posts

yep first sight ive ever joined. ever. and it was because they brought on the best VR talent to the scene first.  now im member at many sites.  NA broke my virginity. I love the direction NA is taking with putting out so many VR scenes.  NA comes across all the big name stars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, samuraiibobb said:

yep first sight ive ever joined. ever. and it was because they brought on the best VR talent to the scene first.  now im member at many sites.  NA broke my virginity. I love the direction NA is taking with putting out so many VR scenes.  NA comes across all the big name stars.

Thank you very much. You are going to love what's coming April 2nd.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2018 at 11:58 AM, Naughty America said:

Thank you very much. You are going to love what's coming April 2nd.

nothing but respect.  Thank you for what you are doing.  You have a VERY satisfied customer.  If you say wait for what April brings, then im stoked because March has already brought so much I am having a hard time catching up LOL.  i can only watch so much porn without getting caught hahaha.  KEEP IT UP NA!!!!!! you are killing it.  Bring back some Kylie Page ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, samuraiibobb said:

nothing but respect.  Thank you for what you are doing.  You have a VERY satisfied customer.  If you say wait for what April brings, then im stoked because March has already brought so much I am having a hard time catching up LOL.  i can only watch so much porn without getting caught hahaha.  KEEP IT UP NA!!!!!! you are killing it.  Bring back some Kylie Page ;)

So I wonder how much longer before the Non Vr-contingent of NA customers become the Red Headed Stepchild?   :)

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2018 at 10:05 AM, Dragazes said:

Will this new thing be included into current membership or is it going to be something additional that requires payment?

We will be publishing an article next week for further explanation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Naughty America said:

We will be publishing an article next week for further explanation. 

Will the article also be posted here on the forums or just on reddit like usual?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Naughty America just want to say, you mentioned you had a lot in store for April, and NA has NOT disappointed!!!!!  You guys are coming out with some straight fire lately on VR!!!!  Just caught the Super sluts scene with Katrina Jade and you guys are starting to incorporate more camera work now that I love.  First time for any VR studio to have it focused on a star in between your legs and then surprise the viewer with the next star coming in whispering in your ear while you only see a hand on your chest.  That was sexy af.  that whole scene was awesome.  This whole month has been awesome.  Keep rocking it NA!  I am beginning to become a very loyal customer...

But is there anyway you can PLEASE PLEASE cast Amia Miley in VR!!!!!!! man her ass will be so amazing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First time I paid for porn was the day I bought my VR headset. I regret subbing to NA because all they seem to be able to cast are thick women with fat/fake tits fat/fake lips. I new NA from the Amia Miley/Melanie Rios days, thats what I kinda had in mind when I subbed. where are all the teens? you seem to film plenty of them in the non VR flicks so whats the problem? such a shame to be honest. Oh and the super slut things with the recycled clothes and set, It'll get old  really fucking fast, just so you guys have a clue... my sub is ending in a month or so. I'll stick around till the end but I wont raise my hopes to high...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2018 at 11:43 AM, yvanderfel said:

First time I paid for porn was the day I bought my VR headset. I regret subbing to NA because all they seem to be able to cast are thick women with fat/fake tits fat/fake lips. I new NA from the Amia Miley/Melanie Rios days, thats what I kinda had in mind when I subbed. where are all the teens? you seem to film plenty of them in the non VR flicks so whats the problem? such a shame to be honest. Oh and the super slut things with the recycled clothes and set, It'll get old  really fucking fast, just so you guys have a clue... my sub is ending in a month or so. I'll stick around till the end but I wont raise my hopes to high...

At the very least there is a huge balance issue going on.  In the last 20 releases, I think 15 have been models with fake breasts/surgery work.  I am also not a fan, but apparently whoever is running the show is really into it.  Granted, some aren't as bad.  Lana Rhoades, for example, I haven't been as critical as others on the work she had done (although she definitely didn't need it, which is a shame).  But most of the models are just not that appealing, and frankly, VR makes it worse.

The "Super Sluts" series has given us some good natural models (starting to feel like that's the only time we get them now), and of course being in pairs/multiples, that's been pretty good.  However, like you said, it's getting really lazy and bland that it is always with the same boring outfits, in the same boring room, straight to fucking and absolutely nothing else.

So for guys like you and me, it has basically been a choice between mostly fake chicks - or - an occasional natural set, but with boring scenarios.

Edited by FullFrenzy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FullFrenzy said:

At the very least there is a huge balance issue going on.  In the last 20 releases, I think 15 have been models with fake breasts/surgery work.  I am also not a fan, but apparently whoever is running the show is really into it.  Granted, some aren't as bad.  Lana Rhoades, for example, I haven't been as critical as others on the work she had done (although she definitely didn't need it, which is a shame).  But most of the models are just not that appealing, and frankly, VR makes it worse.

The "Super Sluts" series has given us some good natural models (starting to feel like that's the only time we get them now), and of course being in pairs/multiples, that's been pretty good.  However, like you said, it's getting really lazy and bland that it is always with the same boring outfits, in the same boring room, straight to fucking and absolutely nothing else.

So for guys like you and me, it has basically been a choice between mostly fake chicks - or - an occasional natural set, but with boring scenarios.

I was just looking at that Lana Rhoades VR scene and wondering WTF happened to her. I mean, she doesn't look horrible or anything, but she had great tits before... I just don't understand it. Her lips are obviously puffed up too. Honestly, I think she might be trying to turn into Jessica Rabbit. Ava Addams went through a similarly disappointing transformation a number of years ago.

My feeling on the prevalence of fake tits in VR is that they want to film scenes with things big and bouncy tits that pop in your face. I personally don't like fake tits, but they are clearly the majority in porn in general. 'My Friends Hot Mom' has very few scenes with natural tits. There was a VR scene with Ella Knox in January that wasn't too bad once you got into it (the blinds during the peeping part really didn't work with my PSVR), and Kylie Page has a surprisingly large number of VR scenes from the past year. Oh, and one of my personal favs Eva Lovia had a decent scene about a year ago, she is very much in the Amia Miley (who has had fake tits for a while now BTW)/Melanie Rios body style.

I feel like they are fighting an uphill batter with scenarios. It's hard to have a good scene when the guy can neither talk nor move. I watched a video with Eva Notty where the MC 'passed out' and they showed it by having the camera fall sideways, caused me to damn near throw up. I don't really have any suggestions for how they could make better scenes, but I agree that they need them. But the least they could do is change up the setting. I agree that the 'Super Sluts' series is great for natural tits, I find myself downloading all of them, despite the fact that there is neither any story-line or background. Although, didn't NA just give up on VR stories? I mean all the videos from the last month have been PSE, Super Sluts, or Thirsty.

But yeah, I've basically have had to learn to accept a certain level of fake tits. I'm okay with them as long as they aren't too obvious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, I prefer the sexbomb look, including breast enhancement (of course, a nice set of manmades is preferable to a botched job).

Skinny women with flat chests just don't do it for me - I don't care how pretty they are.

 

Would I like more VR stuff? If it were up to me, I think NA should split into a VR site and a non-VR site (though I suspect VR will be the direction things go in the future - if not AR). So, yes... the more VR the better, and especially the sexbomb/Patty Michova/Aletta Ocean style women. What can I say, hot Eurobabes do it for me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×