aristotlealexander

Pristine Edge/Jane Doux

she appears to be just a little bit more "busty" as jane douxxx than what she ever was as pristine edge.  i think maybe it's because she had a baby???  i always love to see more mammary glands!!!  :P  

• Like 1

saw on twitter where i guess she's going back to being pristine edge again.  evidently the name change to jane douxxx just wasn't working for people.  personally i think it's a good move.  jane douxxx just sounded so, ahem, plain jane.  but pristine edge, it's got an "edge" to it!!!  :P

• Like 1

6 hours ago, davemanddd said:

saw on twitter where i guess she's going back to being pristine edge again.  evidently the name change to jane douxxx just wasn't working for people.  personally i think it's a good move.  jane douxxx just sounded so, ahem, plain jane.  but pristine edge, it's got an "edge" to it!!!  :P

I agree.......  and BUMP!

• Like 1

On 29/08/2017 at 7:41 PM, davemanddd said:

Maybe NA should have waited before renaming her performer credits. Also unless I'm misreading things on her twitter she shot for MSHF recently.

• Like 1