Hey Holly, what is your favorite scene that you shot on NA?

Hmmmmm...I enjoyed HW1O1 alot where I dressed up for the camera first...The Halloween scene was fun...and I just did a 3some scene with Monique Alexander that was fun

I enjoy 3somes...gets me out of regular routines..hopefully with a certain girl ;)

I can think of one that I would love to see happen.....

Hello Holly I follow u on twitter so I am fan of yours you even liked and replyed to some of tweets so thank you I love watching your scenes hope record a new one soon for NA xx

She hasn't posted on here in 2 years ace

Wow glad to see you back here Holly, hope we can expect new scenes (after the long break, last scene was 2015) with you on NA including a VR-Scene, that would be amazing.

Are u on Twitter and Instagram, can't find you

Edited by Jack101

7 hours ago, Jack101 said:

Wow glad to see you back here Holly, hope we can expect new scenes (after the long break, last scene was 2015) with you on NA including a VR-Scene, that would be amazing.

Are u on Twitter and Instagram, can't find you

I shut down my twitter...and still not thinking of working, but VR does sound interesting 

On 1/6/2018 at 11:34 AM, Holly West said:

I shut down my twitter...and still not thinking of working, but VR does sound interesting 

Hey there!  how are you?  It's been so long since I've talked to you.  Hope you are doing well!  Stay in touch.  We miss you!

On 1/6/2018 at 11:34 AM, Holly West said:

please "cumback" holly!!!  :wub: