I doubt it  was absence that got your thread deleted.  More likely it was a casualty of any number of "spam sweeps" the moderators had to do in the recent past.

• Like 1

Now I am spam?....

ii guess it could be worse....you could be "chopped liver"   :)

But no you're not spam...to keep the meat theme going....at the very least...you're a nice juicy "fillet mignon"   :)

Now I am spam?....

Far from it, but there were days when the whole first page of this section was nearly all new spam threads, and yours may have been accidentally deleted.

Now I am spam?....

Far from it, but there were days when the whole first page of this section was nearly all new spam threads, and yours may have been accidentally deleted.

Basically this. There would be like 30 spam topics with a few real ones mixed in, and sometimes the real got deleted with the spam.

Cabo was great....had a beautiful time....and I miss the days this forum was an important part of my day...hell, I brought members to my house so I could cook for them, went to the oc fair with a group from here...got my first bashing from a fan (Franklin)

Cabo was great....had a beautiful time....and I miss the days this forum was an important part of my day...hell, I brought members to my house so I could cook for them, went to the oc fair with a group from here...got my first bashing from a fan (Franklin)

Those were good times indeed.  I blame social media.  Twitter, Facebook, etc. made it so you could talk to ladies directly.  I just wish I could get some of your cookin.

I have started watching your old scenes and it has struck me that for some reason...which I really can't explain.....I have greatly under appreciated your work here the first time.   At least the two scenes I have revisited are a lot better than I remember the first time through.

We thoroughly fucked with Frankie if it makes you feel any better. In fact, we made him cry so much he closed his account (for the second or third time... I can't remember). His absence lasted longer than I thought it would but, unfortunately, the virus is back as DarkBlaster or some such handle. He says he will not be posting much. I have serious doubts.

Anyway, I would have loved to try your cooking. What are your specialties?

We thoroughly fucked with Frankie if it makes you feel any better. In fact, we made him cry so much he closed his account (for the second or third time... I can't remember). His absence lasted longer than I thought it would but, unfortunately, the virus is back as DarkBlaster or some such handle. He says he will not be posting much. I have serious doubts.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Blaster+Dark

What a surprise.

Don't worry franklin got what was coming to him and some  would love to see you back on na holly you are a stunner

Anyway, I would have loved to try your cooking. What are your specialties?

i say  when not if he comes back full time we have a challenge to see who can get him gone again first lol

i say  when not if he comes back full time we have a challenge to see who can get him gone again first lol

One of us will get him to close his account again, that's for sure.

Anyway, I hope NA gets on the ball and gets Holly back for more scenes. 

Haha...I actually don't have issue with Franklin...as a performer we are always being judged...and he gave me his opinion. I respect that. As far as cooking goes...I haven't made fried chicken in quite awhile...I made grilled chicken with fresh asparagus and sweet potatoes yesterday.

I have started watching your old scenes and it has struck me that for some reason...which I really can't explain.....I have greatly under appreciated your work here the first time. At least the two scenes I have revisited are a lot better than I remember the first time through.

Thanks babe....I always enjoyed the reality scenes more than gonzo

hey how are you?  Miss chatting with you.  You are definitely one of the nicest performers out there.  ALways taking time to talk to us.  about anything.