editNA

Website/Video/file issues

On 3/21/2018 at 12:22 PM, Johnnie said:

I do that religiously every day at start up.  Also, had the exact same issue with the Dani Woodward remaster.  In addition, a legacy download option worked fine, just couldn't download my preferred version.

I downloaded the 480p version whis is the one i go for to keep on my ext hdd, since it doesn't take up so much space, so that was the one i have no issue with but if you also don't specify the version that you were having and issue with @editNA cannot help you with it.

On 3/21/2018 at 9:22 AM, Johnnie said:

I do that religiously every day at start up.  Also, had the exact same issue with the Dani Woodward remaster.  In addition, a legacy download option worked fine, just couldn't download my preferred version.

Which preferred version are you having issues with?

11 minutes ago, timmy said:

In Khloe Capri today scene isn't hd1080 download option

Nor are the  HD 480 P or HD 720 P download options for that matter.

5 Gb for the 4K version I find a bit excessive for downloading. But that's me.

2 hours ago, Cphor9 said:

i download only hd 1080 format

4 hours ago, timmy said:

In Khloe Capri today scene isn't hd1080 download option

Thank you this should be fixed

4 hours ago, Cphor9 said:

Thank you this should be fixed

A small glitch on the Members login.   Some times when you type in your member name and password and hit enter member's area, instead of going to members area, it will take you back to log in page but now you have to retype your information along with a     "recaptcha" /I am not a robot".   Could you just put the recaptcha on the log on to begin with so you don't have to bascially log on twice?

Looks like the new VR video with Jessica Rex and Mandy Muse is available (I can't see the title), however the image for the video doesn't render, so the you can't get to the download links as the download select list goes upwards and they show above the top of the screen. The featured images are also missing. Oddly, when the online video plays, it's tiny. Thanks for the help.

13 hours ago, curious249 said:

Looks like the new VR video with Jessica Rex and Mandy Muse is available (I can't see the title), however the image for the video doesn't render, so the you can't get to the download links as the download select list goes upwards and they show above the top of the screen. The featured images are also missing. Oddly, when the online video plays, it's tiny. Thanks for the help.

I can click the webpage and most of the download links work... However, the Smartphone version doesn't.

EDIT: Problem seems fixed.

Edited by BRG3895
Fixed issue

13 minutes ago, Cphor9 said:

This scene with Katrina Jade should have been tagged w/ "creampie" and "cum on pussy" rather than "cum on ass", w/regards to how it finishes: https://members.naughtyamerica.com/scene/katrina-jade-24103?

I think god o'le Johnny leaves a good creampie load in Katrina's pussy, before he pulls out here.

Thank  you, the tag creampie has been added.

Hi

The Naughty Office  18/05/18  Ariana Maire, Emily Willis, Sofi Ryan  Picture set has a horrible green color cast  right through the images,

any possibility that someone can check the images and fix up before going live, as it looks like this is a good set spoiled by the color cast.

I am pretty sure that their natural skin color would not be green :-)