So how are the updates since the membership pricing change? Any increase or decrease in updates? Surely this must be affecting the updates and production? Just looking at all the comments, forum threads and general reviews, surely there has been a significant drop in members...

Honestly, for me I'd rather not having something attached to my head while watching movies.    It'll be more mainstream when it is miniaturized down some  and comparable to slipping on a pair of lightweight glasses. 

On 7/18/2018 at 1:55 PM, cmp30 said:

Honestly, for me I'd rather not having something attached to my head while watching movies.    It'll be more mainstream when it is miniaturized down some  and comparable to slipping on a pair of lightweight glasses.  

I don't think you realize what you are missing out on not watching VR. The Oculus Go is  small and easy to take on and off. It's not like a 3D movie, it's more like this person is actually right in front of you. It's kind of a big deal.

12 hours ago, baxter83 said:

who has castle pissed off?

I think Aristotle said that is doing more behind the camera work now a days.   And speaking of Aristotlealexander......it looks like he has stopped posting.

18 hours ago, Milffan said:

I think Aristotle said that is doing more behind the camera work now a days.   And speaking of Aristotlealexander......it looks like he has stopped posting.

bugger best male imo, prob as fed up as us