Dutch Guy

Champagne aka Mrs. Jewell

1178435051566.jpg

I 2nd that...but unlike Mitza, respect those that enjoy her and would be opposed to her shooting for NA...I just wont watch that site for the week.

I 2nd that...but unlike Mitza, respect those that enjoy her and would be opposed to her shooting for NA...I just wont watch that site for the week.

What are you talking about? I respect those who like her and want to see her.

Didn't she retire? No, I mean really retire. as in collecting Social Security checks and talking about her grandchildren while knitting cozies for her bottles of Geritol kinda retire? don't get me wrong she is hot in that grandmas boy kinda way... but just not my bag.

I think she's a sexy ass older lady and I look forward to her scenes so I hope she does shoot some more. I like Variety on N.A. and she adds to that. I would like to see her do a scene for I have a wife ( my fav N.A. site )

Didn't she retire? No, I mean really retire. as in collecting Social Security checks and talking about her grandchildren while knitting cozies for her bottles of Geritol kinda retire? don't get me wrong she is hot in that grandmas boy kinda way... but just not my bag.

LMAO

I think she's a sexy ass older lady and I look forward to her scenes so I hope she does shoot some more. I like Variety on N.A. and she adds to that. I would like to see her do a scene for I have a wife ( my fav N.A. site )

Dude she's too old for that site. If a guy is cheating on his wife, hes not going for a women twice his wife's age. seriously. Next thing you'll suggest is her on nwb

I like variety too, but she is too old. She is to NA what Hulk Hogan was to wrestling. Too old and not knowing when to walk away. At least Hogan finally hung em up and does other stuff now. Ms Jewell should hang'em up and go be a spokeswoman for Depends.

NA needs to find another HOT or at least decent looking older lady to take peoples minds off of Ms Jewell. As I said, there are VERY few models that I actually protest AGAINST having on NA, but she is #1 at this point.

And YNot is right, Jewell is too old for that site. Its "I Have a Wife" not, "I Have a Bad Hip"

She's a little too old for my taste, but I see no reason why she shouldn't have the odd scene here and there for those who do like her. I also have a lot of respect for the lady, being prepared to do this job knowing the amount of negativity she would be bound to get.

Like YNot, I would just not look at that site that week. After all, I'd still have plenty of other updates to enjoy. And I'd be generously freeing up the bandwidth for those who do want to watch or download that scene. :D

Next thing you'll suggest is her on nwb

I would watch that clip!!

It would be very interesting to see the storyline where Mrs. Jewell is a naughty bookworm

I think MiztaBlu posts more in Mrs. Jewell threads than anyone else here.

Me thinks MiztaBlu22 protest too much. :laugh:

I would watch that clip!!

It would be very interesting to see the storyline where Mrs. Jewell is a naughty bookworm

Me thinks MiztaBlu22 protest too much. :laugh:

I hardly ever protest at all. When it comes to Ms Jewell, yes, I do. Nothing against her, I just think she is too old for this.

For every person that wants to see Ms Jewell, I guarantee there are 10 people that dont. I am just saying what those people wont.

I was joking (I should 've used the sarcastic font)

I agree with you.

I got nothing against Ms Jewell or people who enjoy watching her scenes,

I got no problem with her doing more scenes for NA, I just won't watch them

And YNot is right, Jewell is too old for that site. Its "I Have a Wife" not, "I Have a Bad Hip"

omg :laugh::laugh::laugh:

And for her NBW scene, I am totally picturing Amy Sedaris in Strangers with Candy ... Mrs. Jewell cruising the halls of school looking for some tail.

omg :laugh::laugh::laugh:

And for her NBW scene, I am totally picturing Amy Sedaris in Strangers with Candy ... Mrs. Jewell cruising the halls of school looking for some tail.

i envision more of a scene like the old lady from van wilder when files for a payment extension :laugh: eeeewwwwwwww:ninja: :laugh:

Okay... I just threw up, a little. You know, in the back of my mouth. I need a beer or two (dozen) to get those images out of my skull.

Perhaps a good brainwashing will help.

..with some bleach.

..and a brillo pad.

ugh

grinder.jpg

cryptkeeper.jpg

deebo.jpg

9350d0ff-e61d-4305-89aa-97f4e562237.jpg

efce5f06.jpg

Give up?

They are all things the average male would rather fuck than Mrs Jewell.

I dont care if this is considered cruel...this is getting ridiculous. I dont usually bash the talent, but I just seen the preview pick for her next scene, and I fear it will haunt my dreams forever.

Seriously, why does NA keep using her/it?

Well since Laura isn't on at the moment and she brought this up to me before. Apparently she (Mrs Jewel) brings in money. Laura doesn't know why, but she does and as long as she rakes in the dough she is going to book her. That as I last heard from Laura directly is her reasoning. So us as the regulars of NCC may not like Mrs Jewel in the SLIGHTEST (cause I agree with your post 100% Miztu) APPARENTLY a good amount of members that are not on NCC enjoy her :blah: for some strange reason.

Well since Laura isn't on at the moment and she brought this up to me before. Apparently she (Mrs Jewel) brings in money. Laura doesn't know why, but she does and as long as she rakes in the dough she is going to book her. That as I last heard from Laura directly is her reasoning. So us as the regulars of NCC may not like Mrs Jewel in the SLIGHTEST (cause I agree with your post 100% Miztu) APPARENTLY a good amount of members that are not on NCC enjoy her :blah: for some strange reason.

I dont believe that for a second.

I know it doesnt matter what I think, and they are going to hire her regardless, but I dont believe for a second that she brings in more money. Yes, some new members may join, but I know of several people who wont even join NA because they hire her and other "sub par" talent. Look at the reviews for the last few of her scenes. There is one positive comment for ever 5 negative comments....oh wait....NA deleted most of the negative comments about her.

It might have something to do with the "times viewed" aspect.

You know you shouldn't look at a car wreck...but you can't help but take a peek.....right before you release your stomach contents....