Gas siphoning complete! It was f'n hilarious and I even taped it.

I'm going to do it 2 more times this week muhahahahahaha

That sounds like a clip for you tube lol

To whom is said gift for?

the said gift will be for her ... I've already put it into my car. My friends editing it together ... I can't wait until Goodwill comes by than my finance will get hers. lol

so I have to call off my plans for my finance since she we had make up sex, but its still on with her sister lol

so wait ... your going to try to have sex with her sister ... that's pimp :laugh::laugh:

so wait ... your going to try to have sex with her sister ... that's pimp :laugh::laugh:

o hell no ... well .. she's actually attractive but with a shit personality ... we really despise one another, so my revenge is very very very sweet. o yeah, tonight I will be syphoning it again lol my brother's coming over with his car so we can fill his tank .

you should do something to make like a puddle under her car, so she thinks it's a leak and brings it to the mechanic. It'll make her look foolish when she says she thinks she has a leak in her gas tank and they tell her nothing's wrong. Of course, you can't use actual gasoline, and water will evaporate too quickly. I wonder whay you could use....

too make her look foolish like that just put some oil underneath her car by the oil plug, she takes it in and they either a) will say nothing is wrong and she is retarded or B) depending on the mechanic say oh yeah yeah you need a new whatever and swindle her into something.

it would be hard to make her look like a fool at a mechanic about a gas tank problem, since you are right you cant show a leak unless you time it JUST right he is better off continuing to siphon it because eventually she is gonna think its a leak or she is getting her gas siphoned.