laura

week of 3/3 - 3/7

Awwww ... you guys are the best! :wub:

I will let you know that Snapper and I were in a scene as extras not too long ago, and JUST FOR YOU GUYS, we made out like mad at the bar during the intro ... but sadly, I don't think the camera was even on us. :(

I will let you know that Snapper and I were in a scene as extras not too long ago, and JUST FOR YOU GUYS, we made out like mad at the bar during the intro ... but sadly, I don't think the camera was even on us. :(

Fire the camara man immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That cameraman needs his ass chewed out!

NBW Riley Evans

MFST Ava Devine 2

H1on1 Carly Parker

MFHM Bobbi Lennox/ Honey White

NO Lorena Sanchez

MSHF Rhyle Richards 2

DOM Georgina Smith

FTNA 5.3 Sindee Jennings

LAD Jenny Lopez

SBC Tai Ellis

DON Sophie Dee

ATH Rachel Starr, Angelina Valentine

and a special surprise ....

THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub:

No NAF or DON - I don't like the smell of this. Why don't you get rid of the real weak sites like MFHM, Sex Teacher or ATH?

Let the speculation begin...

No NAF or DON - I don't like the smell of this. Why don't you get rid of the real weak sites like MFHM, Sex Teacher or ATH?

:mellow: If they do stop updating one site i wouldn't imagine that it would ATH, that has been a very good site IMO.

Damn it, I loved Neighbor Affair. I guess the new site is along the same lines, but still, I dont like that every time there is a new site launched, another older site stops updating.

Cool, Chase Evans!!

By total coincidence i requested her in the model request forum earlier this week.

At least for a few minutes let me just pretend that NA took my advice!! hehe!

MFHM is one of their premier sites. They will not be getting of that site. I love ATH site and they spent some cash on a set for that...so they wont be getting rid of that...I also feel that the MFST site is very popular, so the chances of that site going or slim to none. I will be extremely disappointed if NAF leaves and even DON to some point.

Jeez what happened to Carly, did she get Lice or something? And why was Ava's sweater on the whole time? Oh well, Riley did look good though and the world is still turning

Excellent MFST scene - can't believe Ava's never appeared on there and I liked the idea of having more students around. made the scene more fun.