Hookem' Horns !

Three of the five 2010 BCS games will be televised on FOX (FedEx Orange Bowl, Allstate Sugar Bowl and Tostitos Fiesta Bowl) and two will be on ABC (Rose Bowl Presented by Citi, and Citi BCS National Championship Game).

Citi National Championship Game

January 7, 2010 at 8:30 p.m. ET

Pasadena, California

Texas vs. Alabama

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allstate Sugar Bowl

January 1, 2010 at 8:30 p.m. ET

New Orleans, Louisiana

Cincinnati vs. Florida

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose Bowl Presented by Citi

January 1, 2010 at 5 p.m. ET

Pasadena, California

Oregon vs. Ohio State

Tostitos Fiesta Bowl

January 4, 2010 at 8 p.m. ET

Glendale, Arizona

TCU vs. Boise State

FedEx Orange Bowl

January 5, 2010 at 8 p.m. ET

Miami, Florida

Iowa vs. Georgia Tech

It would be hard to argue against Texas being in the NC. The game that I hate is the Fiesta. Boise St. and TCU should not play each other. I would rather have had TCU/Florida and Cincy/Boise St.

Me too.

I don't know. You can make a good argument that TCU should be in over Texas. I'm not sure on this, but I believe statistically they're superior in just about every category, and they've had a tougher strength of schedule.

I don't know. You can make a good argument that TCU should be in over Texas. I'm not sure on this, but I believe statistically they're superior in just about every category, and they've had a tougher strength of schedule.

I think you are right on that but they wil always take an undefeated team from a major conference over one from a mid major.

If they had tougher strength of schedule the BCS computers would have ranked them a head of Texas. All year long the BCS computers ranked Texas a head of TCU.

THAT has been TCU, Boise State, Utah and BYU's problem strength of schedule.

I think you are right on that but they wil always take an undefeated team from a major conference over one from a mid major.

Every year the biggest, fastest, best high school players in the country sign with the four major conference schools. Every year!!

TCU, Boise State, Utah and BYU's holler no one will plays us.

I don't know the standard finical arrangements of college football, but I do know. if you pay them, they will come to play.

Why should a top school play these schools . These schools have nothing to lose, and everything to gain. When the top schools have everything to lose, and nothing to gain.

Answer, get your rich alumni to put up enough money, they will come and play.

Edited by Shagdog

Five finalist invited to New York for the Heisman.

Toby Gerhart

Mark Ingram

Colt McCoy

Ndamukong Suh

Tim Tebow

The Heisman will presented Saturday at 8 p.m. on ESPN.

Edited by Shagdog

Five finalist invited to New York for the Heisman.

Toby Gerhart

Mark Ingram

Colt McCoy

Ndamukong Suh

Tim Tebow

The Heisman will presented Saturday at 8 p.m. on ESPN.

Tebow should not have even been invited, but this list is really no suprise.

Edited by Zac1

Tebow should not have enev been invited, but this list is really no suprise.

DAMN Zac1 thats harsh. I guess you want him to get hotdogs instead of steak too. lol And stay in restroom at the transit station. lol

Edited by Shagdog

DAMN Zac1 thats harsh. I guess you want him to get hotdogs instead of steak too. lol And stay in restroom at the transit station. lol

CJ Spiller was more deserving to be invited than Tebow.

Spiller had at least one play in almost every game that went over 60 yards and apparently you didn't see his ACC championship game performance.

LOL - yeah, didn't Spiller set a Yardage record in the ACC title game?

Hey, How did McCoy do against Nebraska (his only big game this year)? :lol:

Ingram FTW!

colt_mccoy.jpg

BRB - Almost costing my team a Big 12 Championship and a shot at getting embarrassed by Alabama.

also this

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/APStories/stories/D9CFAJ501.html

Breaking News...

Looks like Brian Kelly will succeed Charlie Weis as head football coach @ Notre Dame...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4732205

Should be a a good hire. he was the best available coach for them, but the only negative I can think of is that he is another offensive minded coach. Hopefully he brings a very good DC with him. ND has the talent to win now they just need the right leadership.

CJ Spiller was more deserving to be invited than Tebow.

He was the QB of the defending NC champs. His team lost 1 game. Wait, he didnt deserve to be invited, you are right.

I'm not sold on Brian Kelley. I fully expect Notre Dame to extend him like they did Charlie Weis after a close loss to SC. Way to fail ND.

It just feels like "same shit, different asshole". What Notre Dame is going to put points on the board and Shut Down no one defensively. thanks for coming. Should've just kept fatso.

Hope im wrong.

Colt McCoy wins the Davey O'Brien Award as the best quarterback.

He also won the Maxwell Award honoring the nation's best all-around player.

He also won the Walter Camp Football Foundation's player of the year award.

Toby Gerhart won the Doak Walker award as the nations best running back.

He was the QB of the defending NC champs. His team lost 1 game. Wait, he didnt deserve to be invited, you are right.

Just because he is the QB of the defending champs and his TEAM has one loss does not mean he should be one of the top five guys for the most prestigous INDIVIDUAL award in college football. Tebow had a good season but not an elite level season as he had the previous two years. There were others more deserving of the invite over Tebow.

Notre Dame has turn into a sump hole where coaching careers go to die. Nice knowing you Brian Kelly, the next big news is when he's fired.

I don't think he will get the extension and buy out Charlie Weis did. I bet all he will get is the door.

Notre Dame has turn into a sump hole where coaching careers go to die. Nice knowing you Brian Kelly, the next big news is when he's fired.

I don't think he will get the extension and buy out Charlie Weis did. I bet all he will get is the door.

I disagree with this (although I am biased). But thise is the first coach Notre Dame has hired with a proven record since Lou Holtz. I don't think it is where coaching careers go to die so much as the university making poor hires. And if Weis proved anything while at Notre Dame it is that they can stil pull in top level recruiting classes. So with the proper coaching I hope they can become competitive with the top teams once again.

Just because he is the QB of the defending champs and his TEAM has one loss does not mean he should be one of the top five guys for the most prestigous INDIVIDUAL award in college football. Tebow had a good season but not an elite level season as he had the previous two years. There were others more deserving of the invite over Tebow.

Well it appears the people voting disagree with you.

Big 10 discussing adding a 12th school, forming two divisions and playing a conference championship.

I've said that on this board for 3 years.

Alvarez: Big Ten to push for 12th team

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=4735336

Let's hope this happens soon, and the PAC 10 does the same thing.

Also the PAC 10 and Big 10 need to break the lock on the Rose Bowl. The respective conference could alternate being the Rose Bowl representative.

The most interesting games would be TCU vs Oregon in the Rose Bowl and Fiesta Bowl with Ohio State vs Boise State.

Edited by Shagdog

Well it appears the people voting disagree with you.

Its not the first time and certainly won't be the last.

Edited by Zac1