MrMarcus

Chris Benoit and family found dead

From The Wrestling Observer:

The WWE just told its talent and released on its web site that Chris Benoit was found dead by Atlanta police.

Benoit, wife Nancy aka Woman and son Daniel were all found dead. We have no other details at this moment.

All plans for Raw tonight have been scrapped and they will do a show on the life of Benoit.

Thanks for the updates Spinach, appreciated bro.

Such a loss, what the fuck happened. Only thing I can think of is some shootout.

If Vince doesn't drop all of this fake death stuff and come out for the 10-bell salute (which has already been cheapened because of his fake death), then he's a bigger asshole than I previously believed.

1. This is very sad news. Chris was an outstanding wrestler. This is a terrible loss to WWE and the wrestling worlds. He was one of my wrestlers of all-time. I will miss him. It was a shock that Chris Benoit didnt show up to his PPV yesterday. It is very unlike him.

2. They wont drop the vince death scenario. They might drop it for a week or so, but it will continue. Wrestling is a TV show and the show will go on. Chris wouldnt want the story lines to stop just b/c he died that wasnt the type of person he was.

RIP Benoit Family

I don't get why they would drop the vince death either...I mean it's just like on any other show when someone dies...or is presumed dead..

I don't really know how reliable this is, but this was on wikipedia...

PW Headlines stated that Benoit called in to WWE Sunday and said he would be unable to make it back as his family was ill and they were spitting up blood.

PW Headlines stated that Benoit called in to WWE Sunday and said he would be unable to make it back as his family was ill and they were spitting up blood.

Well .... it is sourced .... but don't trust anything you hear right now.

u'd like to think if they were all sick like that they'd being going to ER right away. its not normal for 3 people to be spitting up blood.

This as been just horrible.

I too was gonna say C.M. poisoning.

now i dont really watch wrestling anymore so let me get this straight, benoit was scheduled to wrestle at a ppv event last night but didnt. if so, did they give a reason for the match being scrapped?

I hate wrestling nowadays, but when I can stomach it he was always my favorite wrestler to watch. He always put on a great match. I will be watching Raw tonight just out of respect to him.

RIP Chris.

Damn wtf this is sad i remember him from the old day's of the real ECW and WCW when he had his feud's with Kevin Sullivan good stuff he will be missed R.I.P.

I was listening to KFAN outta Minneapolis and they were talking about it a little. They said that they dont wanna downgrade the story cuz if its true it is a terrible tragedy but they are not willing to report as a real story cuz they cannot find any newswire that is confirming it or any other source other than the WWE website and with the crap going on with macmahon they are not going with the story till something legitimate reports it

Benoit left the house show and ppv over the weekend to be with his family in Atlanta...

then tonight they started off Raw this way... wow Im.. shocked.. huge wrestling fan, and I have met Benoit in the past...

im at a loss for words..

Atlanta news is reporting it and Vince broke storyline. its true. If they checked the damn atlanta news that they'd beable to confirm it.

Also, vince doesnt cancel a show unless its true.