bsmaster

India Summer

81 posts in this topic

Hi all, just joined in so I am kinda new here.

I just thought india Summer is hot, somehow no one mentioned about her or is it just me?

Anyway, anyone knows where I can find some info of this babe?

India Summer <~~~~Please Click Here For Pictures & Movie Info...

IndiaSummer04.jpgIndiaSummer11.jpg

Welcome to the board, bsmaster. Please next time, read the rules before you post.

Sorry, I hate to say this but she's Canadian and is unable to film for NA due too the law 2257.

Hi guys, this is the "American" India Summer and I am on Naughty America.... if you would like to know more about me feel free to drop me a line on here. Peace&Love, India Summer

Hi! You can find me as Mrs Summer on "My First Sex Teacher" and that is not a photo of me above..that is the Canadian India

Hi! You can find me as Mrs Summer on "My First Sex Teacher" and that is not a photo of me above..that is the Canadian India

India that scene was great, you are hott. cant wait to see you come back and do more scenes for NA.

Yes I really am from Iowa! Born and raised! ...from the same home town as the new Superman in fact! I would love to do a girl/girl, girl,girl,boy.. whatever! I love working for Naughty America!

This pic on NA's main site is pretty hot, but which scene is it from? Or has it not been released yet?

1179350909.jpg

Anyway, she is one smoking MILF.:happy:

This pic on NA's main site is pretty hot, but which scene is it from? Or has it not been released yet?

Anyway, she is one smoking MILF.:happy:

She told me she has shot 7 scenes for NA so this is probably the seventh one.

She told me she has shot 7 scenes for NA so this is probably the seventh one.

ah, looking forward to it then.

And hopefully, more down the road. ;)

India Summer is not only one of the best hardcore performers in the biz PERIOD! She's also a very sweet & intelligent woman who is truly passionate about what she does & she gives each scene her all! I love all of her My First Sex Teacher scenes probably more than anything else but her most recent scene was pretty damn sexy! Her body is second to none, along with her attitude, performance, & delivery! Bring her back when she's next available because she is always a slamdunk!:cool: :smile:

India wrote me on myspace to inform me that she is shooting for N/A on Thursday. She did not say what subsidiary she'd be shooting for (e.g. My First Sex Teacher) nor do we know when that scene would post but I would have to guess inside of a month! So INDIA IS BACK!!!:cool: :smile: