andyh01

Emma Starr

345 posts in this topic

Sweet, sounds like a plan. That would be a rockin scene, let me tell ya! Seems my idea wasnt half bad! Im sure Laura can make it happen, she is psychic after all.....

My only SLIGHT request would be that Emma remove the "downstairs" piercing for her next scene. I noticed she had that in the DOM scene, but I always found that a little distracting.

WTF??? Dude, she could have a bone in her nose and I'd still watch that shit daily...

Hey, it's just a little pet peeve if mine. I just don't like those piercings. But

I'd watch it anyway. Hell, I've downloaded two of Emma's gangbang scenes from other sites, & I usually hate gangbangs, but I'll watch almost anything with Emma in it.

And speaking of potential co-stars, I was thinking I'd like to see Emma with Jada Fire. I've wanted to see an Emma Starr IR scene here for awhile, but it doesn't neccessarily have to be with a Black man. A sista would be almost as good, since I love the contrast in skin tones during the sex. And Emma put Jada on her top 10 list, so I know she'd be up for it.

is that you in the pic Drevelle ?

Jenny ! !

Yep that was last Halloween where I work. Even with all that I lost to 2 angels and a Pirate... So this year I'm getting a fairy costume and putting flames on the side.. LOL J/K

If someoneknows where I can find another silver shirt let me know... That one is worn Out...

Hey' date=' it's just a little pet peeve if mine. I just don't like those piercings. But

I'd watch it anyway. Hell, I've downloaded two of Emma's gangbang scenes from other sites, & I usually hate gangbangs, but I'll watch almost anything with Emma in it.

And speaking of potential co-stars, I was thinking I'd like to see Emma with Jada Fire. I've wanted to see an Emma Starr IR scene here for awhile, but it doesn't neccessarily have to be with a Black [i']man[/i]. A sista would be almost as good, since I love the contrast in skin tones during the sex. And Emma put Jada on her top 10 list, so I know she'd be up for it.

No problem, I've just waited a long time to admit I'd do Mrs. Starr with a bone in her nose....

Yeah, I saw this woman on the net somewhere...I think her name is Erma or something...anybody know where I can find anything?

lol

<=========waves hand...

Hey over here! I have a double degree, Journalism and English! I'd write the feature script for FREE! :D :D :D

in another thread, there was hope for a scene between Mrs Starr and Mason Storm.... im still in big favor of that

Just thought I'd bump this up to tell y'all about Emma's Sexy Teacher site. I just finished a subscribtion to it, and I remember a year of so ago some guy came here gave a bad review of it, calling it amatuerish or something, so I thought I'd give my two cents.

First, it is more of a pro-amatuer site, with the scenes all filmed by a single camera, usually in some hotel room. But, as far as pro-am sites, I think it's pretty good. There's over 80 scenes available (I forget the exact # because I didn't download them all), they don't have titles, just #'s, and the lengths vary. Some as short as 10 minutes, some around 20. A few of them continuations of earlier scenes, like parts 1 & 2, and there was one orgy scene that was divided into 4 parts around 17 minutes each.

Most of the later scenes are just "gonzo" scenes of sex. But several of the earlier scenes actually have a story. Well, more of a "set-up" than a "story." As they site title suggests, they play off the "Mrs. Starr" character, with her having sex with her students or fellow teachers. We're usually talking about less than a minute of opening dialog. Typical scene is Emma and some young dude, she mentions that he's failing her class, he says what can I do to change that, she says you can fuck me and I'll pass you, he says okay, they start having sex. One scene has one of the coaches walk into her room and tell her that she's failing on of his best players, so is there anything he can do about it so the kid can stay on the team, she says you can fuck, then they have sex. One scene has guy sitting on a bed, Emma walks in wearing a trench coat, she says he needs to fuck her to pass her class, he says okay, she drops her trenchcoat and just has on bra & panties underneath, and they start having sex. So, like I said, it's all very quick set-up, which is fine with me, just to get to the sex ASAP. A bunch of the the guys playing athletes, and one of the coaches, are Black, so it's good to get some IR scenes from Emma.

There's a few lesbian scenes that follow the student/teacher scenario, with some young gal coming to Mrs. Starr's room because she's lonely. And there's a bunch of scenes of Emma with 2 or more guys @ once. I know Emma's said before that she prefers sex with multiple guys, so that's no surprise. There's also a few threeways with another women (Christina Noir is a frequent co-star) as well as orgy scenes, like the one I mentioned earlier, where it's Emma and another women with several guys.

There's also a gallery, which seem to mostly be screenshots from various scenes, but I didn't really look @ those so I can't comment.

So, overall, it's certainly no competetion for NA. But if you're a big Emma Starr fan who, like me, wants to just get as much content as you can before she starts her emminent retirement, then it's a good deal. Just my opinion.

emma48.jpg

I am looking forwerd to AVN. I will be there for 5 hot days and nights.

Emma

Wow, its great to see you! How have you been doing lately? Have you, or are you going to, do any more shoots for NA?

Yes! More of the lovely Mrs. Starr please! You are in my absolute favorite MFHM scene (Starr #3) of all time, so I would do anything to see more of you. You are one sexy mama! :wub: