andyh01

Emma Starr

345 posts in this topic

Ok, here's some love for ya, Emma.

MFST is the site I joined through... mostly because of you. You are probably

"THE" face of that site. You seem to fit the role of teacher so naturally.

I know the actor's creed: always leave 'em wanting more. So yeah, I

can understand where you're coming from. But come on, you can at least

give us one "goodbye" scene, can't you?

Talk to Laura... maybe she'll even let you pick who you want to work with?

I know it's not normal, but you are a special case for us here.

Personally, I'd love to see that anal scene, or a threeway with another hot

gal, but anything you want to do is OK by me.

How 'bout a sequel to Naughty Office, another Diary Scene, and a final Sex Teacher send off. Then of course the huge comeback in six months.:)

Emma, I love ya more than living here in the bootheel... Wait\, that ain't a whole lotta love is it? I love you more than rasslin.... There we go....

Emma " It's still real to me dammit...."

Emma you're THE Sex Teacher just like Vicky is THE Hot Mom. You're who led me to NA after I accidentally downloaded one of your scenes. Since then I've been dying for Parent/Teacher night.

Emma you're THE Sex Teacher just like Vicky is THE Hot Mom. You're who led me to NA after I accidentally downloaded one of your scenes. Since then I've been dying for Parent/Teacher night.

LOL

gotta love those PTA meetings too

Talk to Laura... maybe she'll even let you pick who you want to work with?

I know it's not normal' date=' but you are a special case for us here.

[/quote']

DUH

of course i would let her

My only SLIGHT request would be that Emma remove the "downstairs" piercing for her next scene. I noticed she had that in the DOM scene, but I always found that a little distracting.

WTF??? Dude, she could have a bone in her nose and I'd still watch that shit daily...

if na can make it happen and you wanna do more stuff id liked to see a emma starr/ vicky vette threesome. that would be the ultimate milf scene

you are reading my mind

I would love to see that as much as everybody...but honestly, it would be bad for business...where could you POSSIBLY go from there? Everything else would be subpar...

how about NA does it's first ever feature film, starring Emma Starr, Mason Storm, and Vicky Vette (I would throw in Lezley Zen but she's done now I guess).

It practically sells itself! At least to the NA subscribers, lol. Maybe get Jenaveve and Eve Lawrence in it as well. Now THAT movie would be THE TITS!

after hearing vicky and emma suggested, nothing else could equate to it, i dont care what movie comes out, that would be the ultimate and greatest scene possible

IMO I don't think she'd work for NA, Shadow..

Mrs Starr was gonna try some anal training before.. did she ever go through with it?

Emma I havn't been 18 for that long but I've seen your videos and I gotta say no matter what you'll always be #1 for me. Yea I might sound like a brown noser but who cares. Just showin some love.

Hey Emma ... my name is Jen.... i love your videos on this site...I am new to the site...

say hello to me anytime online !

Jen

Not feeling the love?

I dont get that...not too long ago, she said she wasnt shooting for NA anymore...I think alot of dreams were crushed when she mad that announcement. She is easily among the most popular NA girls along with Avy and Ava Devine.

I would love to see that as much as everybody...but honestly, it would be bad for business...where could you POSSIBLY go from there? Everything else would be subpar...

LOL I can just picture the discussion...

"Man this site sucks."

"Yeah I know what you mean. All they've got is those contract girls from Vivid, Red Light, and Anabolic."

"Remember when they did that scene with Emma Starr, Vicky Vette and that 400 pound tranny?"

"OMG THAT WAS FUCKING HOT!! How cums they don't do scenes like that anymore?"

"I know what you mean. With 98 updates a month you'd think they could at least come close to that."

Holy crap I didn't know you posted here! I love you Emma! One of my favorites. That little dialogue before the money shot in your NO scene was great IMO.

But yeah you rock the camera do some more scenes.

I like your idea of coming back and maybe doing a feature. I have met Avy and Vicky both and think we could make a hot feature film. I'll talk it over with Brad while we're in Jamaica. Let's put the ball in Laura's court. If she can work it out, I think it would be a great seller. Not to mention a lot of fun!

I am certainly feeling the love now.

Thanks guys!!

Emma

I like your idea of coming back and maybe doing a feature. I have met Avy and Vicky both and think we could make a hot feature film. I'll talk it over with Brad while we're in Jamaica. Let's put the ball in Laura's court. If she can work it out' date=' I think it would be a great seller. Not to mention a lot of fun!

I am certainly feeling the love now.

Thanks guys!!

Emma[/quote']

Emma is game, so lets see if Laura can work her magic, because she always comes through