andyh01

Emma Starr

345 posts in this topic

This needs to be clairified once and for all. She didn't like the fact that, in her eyes, he looks at the women he works with as conquests.

Now I can't ever remember him coming out and saying that he doesn't like her. He's, to the best of my memory accepted that like many women in the industry has guys she won't work with.

And if any of this is wrong let Christian correct me I got no problem.

oh stop bringing it up

SHEESH

it was erikmorse who asked, I merely told him........

if na can make it happen and you wanna do more stuff id liked to see a emma starr/ vicky vette threesome. that would be the ultimate milf scene

First let me say I love your work and whatever your in I would buy it.

Secondly, I love naturalness in every scene you do, your very sexual.

Have you given any thouhgts as to branching out with other compaines, I would love to see you works with Justin Slayer, Mandingo, or Peter North. Lastly how does one receive autograph pics of you?

Keep up the great work and may all your dream cum true.

more emma starr! more emma starr!

your next scene should definitively be a threesome..foursome is acceptable also.

Not feeling the love?!?!?

Baby, I emailed you WEEEEEKKKKKSSSSS ago and got no reply...

People here were crushed when you told us you were no longer planning to film...

We were actually waiting for the Anal scene you promised...

I for one can't get enough of you...

I leave you and your Harley pic on my desktop just so I can see you fast sometimes...

Let me know when you come my way up in the North East, and I'll show you some love...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Not love Emma??? Right...

Pigs are flying, hell is frozen over, Christian has a full head of hair...

Hahahahaha...

Had to put that one in buddy...

Not feeling the love?!?!?

Baby' date=' I emailed you WEEEEEKKKKKSSSSS ago and got no reply...

People here were crushed when you told us you were no longer planning to film...

[/quote']

That is true...I haven't requested you because the last I heard you were leaving...but trust us...the love should be felt.

Emma Starr definately set the Gold Standard by which all future "MILF's" in the business shall be judged.

-- id liked to see a emma starr/ vicky vette threesome. that would be the ultimate milf scene

I'm still holding out all hope for Emma Starr/Mason Storm.

Emma Starr definately set the Gold Standard by which all future "MILF's" in the business shall be judged.

I'm still holding out all hope for Emma Starr/Mason Storm.

that would definately be hot... maybe even do a 3 way female scene with Emma and Mason being the teachers and Vicky being the mom... could throw the scene on both MFST and MFHM

Nothing but LOVE and KINDNESS to you EMMA. Everybody would love to see you back for some more scenes with NA. It doesn't matter what type of scene it is, when your in it, it's always HOT!

My only SLIGHT request would be that Emma remove the "downstairs" piercing for her next scene. I noticed she had that in the DOM scene, but I always found that a little distracting.