andyh01

Emma Starr

345 posts in this topic

Please, please for the love of god make an episode with these two taging a couple of young dudes they are by far the best the number of reacurring films shows that it would be a dream. I dont think i am alone on this.

I'ld prefer to have one MILF and a younger girl in a video together than two MILFs...just my opinion.

If I had the chance to create a scene like this it would be Vanessa Lane and Angelica Sin.

I would also pass on this. They both have pretty good scenes but I don't think their styles would mesh good together in a scene

the sites seem to be flooded with vette and star

i agree. for me, seeing them so often has made me lose interest in them. when i saw Vette #6 on MFHM i was honestly dissapointed. id rather see some other girls that have only made one appearance make a return (Vouge,Carmen Hayes, etc.) or something along the line that Mike suggested. 8)

i agree. for me' date=' seeing them so often has made me lose interest in them. when i saw Vette #6 on MFHM i was honestly dissapointed. id rather see some other girls that have only made one appearance make a return (Vouge,Carmen Hayes, etc.) or something along the line that Mike suggested. 8)[/quote']

To be honest, I didn't DLed Vette #6 yet. :oops:

i agree. for me' date=' seeing them so often has made me lose interest in them. when i saw Vette #6 on MFHM i was honestly dissapointed. id rather see some other girls that have only made one appearance make a return (Vouge,Carmen Hayes, etc.) or something along the line that Mike suggested. 8)[/quote']

I would love to see some of the other ladies come back as well. It's good to have a constant flow of new ladies in the scenes with a few returners every so often and the occassionaly pairing. Don't get me wrong, most of the returners are returners for a reason, but even the best things can get tiresome if you don't change things up a bit.

Definately have a point. New blood is good, but some ladies ya just gotta see again.

Definately have a point. New blood is good, but some ladies ya just gotta see again.

I agree, but there are some other girls I'ld like to see back to. I know sometimes there are scheduling conflicts though and you can't always get the girls you want.

i agree. for me' date=' seeing them so often has made me lose interest in them. when i saw Vette #6 on MFHM i was honestly dissapointed. id rather see some other girls that have only made one appearance make a return (Vouge,[b']Carmen Hayes[/b], etc.) or something along the line that Mike suggested. 8)

no argument there

please please help me dose any one out there know the real name or stage name of mrs starr also info on her many thanks

please please help me dose any one out there know the real name or stage name of mrs starr also info on her many thanks

Her name is Mrs. Starr...She goes by Emma Starr. Do a google search for Emma Starr and you'll find plenty of info on her.

I actually emailed her about a month ago for info about her site and asked her if she would be continuing to shoot for NA. She said she was going to focus exclusively on her site for awhile, so we may not see her back here for a little bit.