Ricardo_Strong

Lisa Ann

284 posts in this topic

you guys are so funny.. you post her agents info LOL

we talk to her like 3 times a week because she works for LA Direct Models

she was a lot of fun to work with....we are really good friends...as a matter of fact i am travelling with her as her roadie to west palm beach in july.

you guys are so funny.. you post her agents info LOL

we talk to her like 3 times a week because she works for LA Direct Models

Less talking, more shooting... ;)

Anywho, the question remains, is she gonna be on NA again in the future? I think I know the answer, I just wanna hear it...puts my mind at ease.

I would love too see her again in MFST with selena steele - WOOO THAT WOULD BE HOT - or even in NO with her ;) thats a must for a threesome

She is one of my faves. I love those thick brunettes. She looks like a cross between Leah Remini and Angelina Jolie. Any scenes of her coming soon?

***MOVED By TikiGod***

Now, I hope Im reading into this too much, but I noticed Lisa isnt on ladirect anymore. She may have just went to another agency, just please tell me she didnt get out of the business! She has become one of my faves and I was looking forward to see alot more of her. Ive already lost Eve, I cant lose her too! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Sorry. So, anyway, whats up?

Damn, Lisa Ann is one of my favorites too. Someone please let us know what is going on with her. Clever said she was dancing in my area a month ago. Unfortunately, I was not aware of that at the time. I dont know if that means she is taking time off or what. Thanks for the help!

according to the spearmint rhino website she is still dancing, later this month she will be in oxnard, Ca. If anyone will know whether she has left or not it will be Laura, Brett, and/or Christian.

Now' date=' I hope Im reading into this too much, but I noticed Lisa isnt on ladirect anymore. She may have just went to another agency, just please tell me she didnt get out of the business! She has become one of my faves and I was looking forward to see alot more of her. Ive already lost Eve, I cant lose her too! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Sorry. So, anyway, whats up?[/quote']

dude, these things happen in 3's. if Sara Stone quits ill die inside.

Well, if you count Emma Starr, that is 3...well, Lisa hasnt been confirmed yet. Frankly, I think we'll see her again.

dude, these things happen in 3's. if Sara Stone quits ill die inside.

you and clever both... well at least clever will die a little inside...