Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TacoT

Darla Crane

22 posts in this topic

she looks good, but the fact that the photo has vivid.com on the bottom may suggest that she is under contract with them?!

I think she'd be good for NA, not too sure which site though!

It's always best to look around on any personal websites & check if they do any work for other companies :-

http://www.darlacrane.net/faq.htm

It doesn't give too much away but depending upon the type of scene & contacting her webmaster she's a possibility!

Unless of course Laura aleady knows her, which is more than possible!

she looks good, but the fact that the photo has vivid.com on the bottom may suggest that she is under contract with them?!

she isnt under contract with Vivid... she was in a movie produced by Vivid, and so the movie and stills went up on their website which is where the pic ultimately came from...

there are several women who have been in both Vivid movies and in NA scenes... In fact NA's very own director Vince Vega has appeared in some Vivid films with some fine ladies as well...

she looks good' date=' but the fact that the photo has vivid.com on the bottom may suggest that she is under contract with them?![/quote']

she isnt under contract with Vivid... she was in a movie produced by Vivid, and so the movie and stills went up on their website which is where the pic ultimately came from...

there are several women who have been in both Vivid movies and in NA scenes... In fact NA's very own director Vince Vega has appeared in some Vivid films with some fine ladies as well...

ok thanks dd, i was just wondering thats all.

ive seen her on another milf site she a good bonk!

ya seen that one too, nice, id say shes a good hot mom

she looks good' date=' but the fact that the photo has vivid.com on the bottom may suggest that she is under contract with them?![/quote']

ok thanks dd, i was just wondering thats all.

no prob Chopp.. might as well lend a helping hand if I know about the star... course Im more rusty than ever now...

American Day Dreams. You slap her in a wonderwoman costume and some blue and red tights and a wig on christian.

So...awesome scene? Yes I think so.

Keep this kind of stuff up NA, a hot MILF, big tits, tan lines, story build up and seduction, excellent scene, I love it and I love her, please do more with this lovely lady.

Since nearly 1 year no new video from Darla, come on NA, bring this hot MILF back. NO and MFHM would be awesome and also a VR-Scene