• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Anonymous

Anonymous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 05 October 2003 - 07:42 AM

I wanna see a lot more boob and feet action. Lot more shows of feet and toes and boob squeezing and nipple play. U guys need to post more videos with that in. Feed the fetishs people or u'll lose loyal customers.

#2 Club Manager

Club Manager

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 08:15 PM

I'm with you dude! You will for sure see some foot action soon.

Slim

#3 Naughty America

Naughty America

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 08:53 PM

Im so not into feet.

#4 ralph2

ralph2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 10:55 PM

I very much believe in "your kink is not my kink, but it's OK." Nevertheless, there's a time and place for fetish. Just as I wouldn't suggest that SCC add spanking scenes (which I happen to like), I don't think this is the place for a foot fetish either. Moreover, people who aren't into a fetish usually do a poor job of depicting it. I believe other sites are available that cater specifically to feet and probably do a better job than this one would.

R-

#5 Club Manager

Club Manager

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 02:25 AM

I know what your saying Ralph but there are sites out there that cater to spanking also. I say we try a little bit of everything. I think a little fetish here & there is a good thing as long as it doesn't take over the scene.

What do you guys think?

Besides so-cal what site would you like to see some playful spanking on?

Slim~

#6 Naughty America

Naughty America

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 04:07 PM

I agree and I think its good to add a little fetish in here and there.

#7 ralph2

ralph2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 04:40 PM

You guys are the ones in the business and trying to build it. Personally, I could certainly get into watching Lisa Marie or Tuesdae being spanked! Although it wouldn't repulse me, I doubt I would be much into a foot scene with either of them.

It seems to me the dilemma with fetish is that if you're not into whatever it is, most of the time it leaves you flat or as you saw with Ariana, produces negative reactions. Perhaps the way to do it is film a separate fetish scene and post it. Those who want to watch it will download, but it wouldn't interrupt the more traditional sex scene associated with SCC.

Of course, the perfect places for some spanking and increased D/s interactions are BWB and Nasty Cops. It could be worked into a DLM scenario fairly easily too through a lazy or incompetent maid. If you found a college couple into it, it could be added to FFC, but that's probably a bit of a stretch for the theme you've built up there.

Hope this is helpful.

R-

#8 Slim

Slim

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 02:00 AM

All great points. I agree as far as so-cal coeds is concerned. The traditional sex with hot young girls is what makes that site great. As far as the other sites are concerned let's mess around with a few different ideas. I am shooting MFST & Nasty Cops this Sunday. Do you want me to throw in a little spanking? If so what site?

Thanx for your input Ralph.

Slim~

#9 Anonymous

Anonymous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 18 October 2003 - 05:09 AM

I'm not sayin u guys should turn this into a fetish site LoL... I think there's a lot of room for some fetish scenes. U don't have to turn the WHOLE video/pics about a particular fetish; a few mins for one or two fetishes in a movie is enough.

#10 ralph2

ralph2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 18 October 2003 - 08:33 PM

All great points. I am shooting MFST & Nasty Cops this Sunday. Do you want me to throw in a little spanking? If so what site?

Thanx for you input Ralph.

Slim~

I think Nasty Cops is a good place to start and BWB would also be a candidate next time you shoot one.

I don't really agree with the guest posting that a "few minutes of a fetish is enough." Speaking from the point of view of someone who has been into D/s and some BDSM for a long time, my fellow fetishists and I are unlikely to find that particularly rewarding. Obviously, I can't speak for other realms, but don't find in general that "a little dab will do ya." It's a whole other experience than just watching something and thinking "Oh, that's different or interesting." If you're into the fetish, you want it well done and well represented, not just a tidbit thrown in.

But give it a try! Maybe it will work for folks. I'd welcome other perspectives.

R-

#11 Anonymous

Anonymous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 22 October 2003 - 07:09 PM

Your rite there are guys out there that live for fetish! I have a buddy who cannot climax innless there is a foot in his face. He's obsessed! Then there are guy's like you & I. You like spanking I love butt's. I guess you could say im a little obsessed but I would never watch anal only DVD's or sign up for an anal only site.

That's why King & Laura have a great thing going with there collective sites. With the exception of SCC we can try anything! Were shooting a spanking scene for Nasty Cops this Monday. Since your somewhat into it I need your advice. Should I have the girl grab her ankles for her spanking or should it be the traditional over the knee?

Slim!

#12 ralph2

ralph2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 22 October 2003 - 09:18 PM

Were shooting a spanking scene for Nasty Cops this Monday. Since your somewhat into it I need your advice. Should I have the girl grab her ankles for her spanking or should it be the traditional over the knee?

Slim!

Hi Slim,

Personally, Slim, I like the hands on the knees position and it's a little easier for the model to stay in position for a longer time. But ankles are good too. I like the progressive spankings starting over jeans, then panties, and then on the bare. Those require more acts of submission and enhance the power exchange. It would be good if you had about as many face shots as bottom shots during the spanking filming. That should get you started. Look forward to seeing the end product, so to speak. :)

R-

#13 Slim

Slim

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 22 October 2003 - 10:40 PM

Consider it done!

#14 Anonymous

Anonymous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 05:18 AM

what about the other fetishes? :P

#15 Slim

Slim

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 06:36 PM

Of course my man. Spanking, footsie, smoking? I will try anything within reason! What about you? What are you into?

Slim~

#16 Anonymous

Anonymous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 12:48 AM

opps sorry. I accidently hit post a new topic instead of reply. The subject was other fetishs.

#17 Lifereaper0

Lifereaper0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 06:17 AM

While I agree that you should cater to as many peoples desires as possible, I think you should keep it to things that we can all enjoy.

For example: If I didn't like spanking(not saying i don't), I at least get to see a beautiful lady, but if you start catering to another type of fetish ( like a foot fetish) well then you're kind of stuck with it and there is not to much else for you to view besides the foot.

I have nothing against anyone's fetishes, I'm just trying to show all sides of things.

#18 Naughty America

Naughty America

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 04:59 PM

We understand.

Its good to have a little fetish stuff here and there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users