Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
laura

ZANE

167 posts in this topic

His bitch ass probably wouldn't even show up if he found out I'm gonna be there.

dude u cant afford deoderant' date=' you cant even afford ur membership sometimes!! :lol: how the FUCK are u gonna get to LA?? always posting about how ur a made man my brother this my brother that haha, like i said man please do show up at erotica LA.....[/quote']

Will you be there?

If you do get your ass beat' date=' just don't go around crying to the police and your lawyers about it.[/quote']

if i do? ya u sound real sure of urself mr. "made man" of chi-town LOL...

If you do get your ass beat' date=' just don't go around crying to the police and your lawyers about it.[/quote']

if i do? ya u sound real sure of urself mr. "made man" of chi-town LOL...

Who ever said I was a made man?

you did you fucking geek! you're gonna deny it now? hahaha.... :roll:

sorry maude, just saying......:)

btw....i hate calling you maude...its a dumb name for a girl....i feel like I am talking to my crazy half aunt....:)

you did you fucking geek! you're gonna deny it now? hahaha.... :roll:

Show me the post where I said I was a made man. I've made thousands of posts on here and if I did say that, I was probably joking.

i tire of this thread. Zane keeps saying the same thing over and over.

Thread is done for me.

coming from the tool who copies my posts almost to the word.... :lol:

like azn said 1 pussy down, they cant take a wordwar one on one so they gang up on me and u still cant hold ur own.... :roll:

Phew I thought Laura was being serious there...I actually enjoy Zane's posts makes me laugh. And takes the heat off any stupid shit i might say.

And who ever posted the gay threesome pic with sic's name on it...How could you edit that? You would of had to save that to your harddrive and actually stare at that pic while editing it....SAd...sick.

Phew I thought Laura was being serious there...I actually enjoy Zane's posts makes me laugh. And takes the heat off any stupid shit i might say.

And who ever posted the gay threesome pic with sic's name on it...How could you edit that? You would of had to save that to your harddrive and actually stare at that pic while editing it....SAd...sick.

:lol: i had to. he was jacking my url's for his own posts. so guess what showed up... :lol:

:lol: i had to. he was jacking my url's for his own posts. so guess what showed up... :lol:

Don't worry' date=' I've got my own copy of your hatorade pic.

[img']http://www.knightsoftriumph.com/siciliano/albums/userpics/10001/normal_hatorade.jpg[/img]

Show me the post where I said I was a made man. I've made thousands of posts on here and if I did say that' date=' I was probably joking.[/quote']

go find it urself. im not the only person who read it and i dont need to proof, you're the one saying your family is made your brother etc... umm i think it was around the same time u needed ur brother to buy ur broke ass a car... :lol:

Show me the post where I said I was a made man. I've made thousands of posts on here and if I did say that' date=' I was probably joking.[/quote']

go find it urself. im not the only person who read it and i dont need to proof, you're the one saying your family is made your brother etc... umm i think it was around the same time u needed ur brother to buy ur broke ass a car... :lol:

My brother bought me a car? Now I know your talking shit.

My brother bought me a car? Now I know your talking shit.

fuck your a rat dude :lol: do u make up your posts then because you actually believe your own lies or do u just need something to talk about in between jacking off...?

the post about you being scared of a dealership still dont remember? :lol:

wow for someone whos from Canada you sure do talk mad shit; but my invitation stands I wait for you in L.A Zane and theres a picture of me in the members section so you won't be surprise when I throw your ass on the floor

wow for someone whos from Canada you sure do talk mad shit; but my invitation stands I wait for you in L.A Zane and theres a picture of me in the members section so you won't be surprise when I throw your ass on the floor

dude are you dilusional or are you just pumped up that your moms not home and you can type anything on the family computer? you aint throwing nobody around dude....please man.... :lol:

dude are you dilusional or are you just pumped up that your moms not home and you can type anything on the family computer? you aint throwing nobody around dude....please man.... :lol:

Do you talk shit like this in real life? Someone your size and figure would get his assed kicked daily out here