Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NA4life

Teagan Presley

Would you like to see Teagan Presley   1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Teagan Presley

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 posts in this topic

Teagan Presley

What about her??? Who is she under contract with. That would be very nice to see on any of the NA sites. I saw a vid of her and then I started to see that she has quite a following on the new.

Maybe its just a pipe dream. 8) :P

Teagan Presley

What about her??? Who is she under contract with. That would be very nice to see on any of the NA sites. I saw a vid of her and then I started to see that she has quite a following on the new.

Maybe its just a pipe dream. 8) :P

Forget it, she's under contract with Digital Playground.

she is under contract but I don't know if you are aware of the fact that she has done 2 scenes for NA. One was for BWB and the other was for FT@NAU.

she is under contract but I don't know if you are aware of the fact that she has done 2 scenes for NA. One was for BWB and the other was for FT@NAU.

I was not but now I am on a quest to find those thank you.

Teagan is definately one of my favorites. I would love to see her back on any of the sites, but like others have pointed out it will not happen. Too bad, at least they got her when they could tho.

I'll bump this up, with a note that if there's any way around her exclusive contract with DigitalPlayground it would be great to have her back (but knowing full well that exclusive contracts keep her from coming back) :(

She's actually appearing at an adult movie store nearby where I live at the end of the month. She'll be there to promote her new movie 'Babysitters' along with Shay Jordan. Quite a cast in that movie....

Interesting. I decided to look it up...

"Babysitters is a sexually charged, real-life story about the mesmerizing effect babysitters have on different people. Starring Jesse Jane, Teagan Presley, Shay Jordan and Sophia Santi, Babysitters hosts an incredible roster of stars. Behind the manicured lawns and the double French doors, sexy babysitters are doing what they do best and it has nothing to do with babies!"

Okay, so far so good... real-life story gives us the insider perspective on what babysitters are really doing. Almost sounds like a documentary.

...and then the description turns:

"Babysitters features seven phenomenal scenes including tantalizing boy/girl, slammin' anal, crazy orgies, blow bangs and enough light dialogue to delightfully intrigue your significant other!"
Um, okay. I think "real-life story" just went out the window. LOL ...and if it is, I'm coming home early next time.

avn news says that she recently left DP to try to start her own company. so she's maybe free agenting for the time being. bump please?

she'd be great to get back with her new style and new look. her new boobs turned out perfect and don't look outrageously fake at all.

It seems like she recently shot a boy/girl scene for Naughty Canada. Wondering if that means she's generally available.

Edit: It seems like I have my answer:

I think she's still with LA Direct for booking.