14 replies to this topic

#1 Anonymous

Anonymous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 10:33 AM

This goes for DLM, BWB and FFC

When your vid's get to the doggy style segment of the scenario - 80% of the camera angle is shooting from below - IE: You see the penetration but you do not see the girl's ass. I think (My personal opinion) that you guys should shoot from some diffrent angles so you can actually see the girls ass / curves / hips etc etc etc.

Many of the girls on your sites have slammin backsides - But we don't really get to see them. Take Britney madisson for example from BWB - She has a slammin booty - But we only get to see it for like 1 minute.

Does anyone else agree with me on this ?

RS

#2 Naughty America

Naughty America

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 05:09 PM

I agree %100...

I will make sure we get more booty shots.

#3 Anonymous

Anonymous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 05:40 PM

i think ur right about that, for me the ass is the best part of a girl and u dont get 2 see alot off it on the site. and you have next to none anal on the site. i think u shoud do some anal on bwb and dlm as they would look the part.

the best would be a asians girl getting it in the ass. hee hee. :evil:

ps i love ur site, can i ask how long it has been up as i have only seen it on the net in the past 13 weeks.

all the best.

#4 Naughty America

Naughty America

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 05:57 PM

Glad to have you a member of the site!

ASIAN Anal? I like that...

#5 Anonymous

Anonymous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 01:55 AM

Hey Rong & Zell~

As the official camera man for Bookworm I will for sure include more ASS shots in the future. Me being an ASS-man myself it will be my pleasure. Speaking of ASS I shot my first double penetration for Bookworm a few nights ago, It was with Victoria, our cute little German student is back with a vengeance. I think the scene will be one of the hottest on the site.

More ASS on the way boys!

Slim~

#6 Anonymous

Anonymous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 05:55 AM

King, Slim

Cool. Glad you see my point. I think your sites are pretty good - Especially if they are new. The concepts deffineltly tap into people's fantasy's and the girls are pretty slammin for the mostpart - And if not, they at least have one good attribute going for them weather its a nice rack, a serious dicksucking talent or a slammin ass...

I'm just saying - A girl's ass is a beautiful thing! It's all about the curves - And that "from below" camera shot does not showcase the booty ;) - I found myself forwarding thinking "where is ther ass?". Peronally I dont enjoy the penetration close-ups but I'm sure some do....But showing more ass will only imporve the site! Probably get you in with the brothers as well ;).

Get Alexis to do a BWB if ya can- And show that ass - cause it's slammin!!

R

#7 Anonymous

Anonymous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 05:59 AM

Get Britney M back and shoow her from the BACK! ;)

For the 25-40 seconds that you showed her getting rammed doggy stlye and you could actually see her ass and hips (and not just the from below shot) I was like ...dayuMMMNN. The tit-f@ck scene was hot as well.

Mabe do a poll and see what people like more - Closeups of penetration - or more of a fuller camera shot where you can see a bit of everyting. You already know my vote ;).

R

#8 Anonymous

Anonymous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 01:43 PM

that is great, im happy to think that we think alike. lol. i look forward to seeing them. i think about 85% of men are ass-men. lol. all i know is it works for me.

#9 Naughty America

Naughty America

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 05:05 PM

MORE ASS IS A GOOD THING!

#10 Anonymous

Anonymous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 09:59 PM

Yes it is! Why did it take you so long to realise it ? :wink:

For real though, I'm not gonna keep posting on this thread - I think many agreed with me. One question though - And this might apply to slim.

Why did you shoot from below and mainly show the penetration shots while shooting the doggy shots >? Personally it does not keep me turned on at all -Though I'm sure others like it.

Anyone like seeing lengthy penetration shots ?

Thas all - Bring on da ass!!!

#11 Anonymous

Anonymous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 10:14 PM

hi romg5id3, it is ok, they have seen what we have said and r for doing some good 1 with ass in it, i just hope it is a cute asians girl getting her ass open up, or Ashley Jessup from bwb as she has a great ass and i would love 2 see something more done with it. :P

#12 Anonymous

Anonymous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 12:43 AM

Just remember - It's not specifically Anal, just showing that ass / hips.

This was not about anal.

#13 Naughty America

Naughty America

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 05:59 PM

I hear ya...although we are doing more anal.

#14 laura

laura

resident alcoholic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,691 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 06:11 PM

we shoot the doggy stuff underneath since you cant really see the penetration that well when you shoot from above, but i totally understand why you guys would want to see the curves of her backside....i wonder why it took so long for someone to bring this to my attention :)

anyways, we shot ashley jessop yesterday , no anal, but shes going to be back soon enough for you guys to see her

we are also working on getting Angela back after the holiday season...i will try to get her to do an anal scene....

#15 Anonymous

Anonymous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 09:53 PM

we shoot the doggy stuff underneath since you cant really see the penetration

Yeah, but you can see the penetration in other positions just fine. Doggy is meant to show dat ass ;)

I'm suprised noone else brougt it up earlier myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users