Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Savageg42

Dissapointing VR scenes

6 posts in this topic

Look I get that some people are into MILFs, but c'mon. VR has turned into 80% MILF scenes. If you're not into stretch marks and cellulite your options are pretty dang limited. And those few that aren't are about as vanilla and boring as you can get. Every couple of weeks used to have a threesome scene. Now NA hasn't had one since August.

I can only guess that it's a cost thing, Older actresses, simpler scenes. But what you end up with is a crappier product. Hell, I'd much rather just have a once a week update if we could get some better quality. As it is I think I'm done once my subscription runs out.

Sorry, can't agree with you, most of the VR-Scenes are with younger girls. Too many in my opinion, i wish NA have more VR-Scenes with Milfs

Edited by Jack101
2 people like this

If you consider anyone above 23 and/or anyone with fake tits a MILF, I can see why you would say that. Neither of those things are true, though.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Jack101 said:

Sorry, can't agree with you, most of the VR-Scenes are with younger girls. Too many in my opinion, i wish NA have more VR-Scenes with Milfs

Exactly. Last few weeks have been so amazing that I am seriously considering my first annual membership. We still need more milfs especially: Darla Crane (just imagine missionary with her...), Emma Starr and Diamond Jackson.

Lacking in ethnicity I could agree but all milf no way. God I wish this site was filled with some of the sexy women in that category.  I mean kagney audrey, aniston.  So smoking hot.