thlayli

Slow Download

8 posts in this topic

After renewing my one year subscription it seems I can only download VR scenes at 400 Kb/s max.  I used to be able to download scenes at my normal 8-10 MB/s.  Is anyone else having this problem?  I can download simultaneously from other sites while downloading from NA at my usual 8-10 MB/s speed so I know the problem is now with my connection.

Same here. My connection varies from 80 Mbps to 90 Mbps but i'm lucky to download a file from NA at 500 kbps. Been this way for at least a month, if it keeps up i'll be cancelling my sub.

Same here - If I can get the videos downloaded at all, I will be happy. Slow connection and broken files ever since they made some changes a couple a months ago

Edited by Queeniesdk

Ive had the same thing but its weird like its sperradic. Sometimes i'll go 2 mb a sec sometimes 1.2, once I even had it rocket to 12.6  but a great deal of the time it's like 560kb.  And then the damn thing kills itself and says failed lol and it wont restart if to much time has passed.  I thought it was here but it happens on another of these sites as well.  Unless naughty and wankz use the same server room.

I'm currently testing other browsers to see if the speeds and fail rates are the same to rule the fox out. Or maybe that bill they're gonna for on for net neutrality is just a formality and out providers are already taking the double barrel to stream sites. (Out of the sole goodness for our own betterment and internet enjoyment i'm sure lol)

Having the same issue. If it continues at the end of the month I'll stop my subscription. Its a shame. It started a few weeks ago.

Same here, Download is slower than a few a weeks ago, more than 6,0 MB/s is not possible at the moment:(