Doc-Schmidt

"Pardon Our Interruption"

14 posts in this topic

Have just re-activated my membership to Naughty America today :P

After downloading for an hour or so, I got this message: 

(-text-)

Naughty America

Pardon Our Interruption

As you were browsing, something about your browser made us think you were a bot. There are a few reasons why this might happen:

• You're using a browser plugin that is preventing JavaScript from running
  • You're using a VPN or privacy software often used by attackers
  • You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed

To request an unblock, please fill out the form below and we will review it as soon as possible.

What is going on at NA :angry:

I have requisted an unblock and mailed NA-support but wtf is going on ?

Regards

Doc-Schmidt:(

Excuses pour l'interruption

Comme vous étiez en train de naviguer, quelque chose sur votre navigateur nous a fait penser que vous étiez un robot. Voici quelques raisons pour lesquelles cela pourrait se produire:

• Vous utilisez un plugin de navigateur qui a désactivé javascript important sur notre page
  • Vous êtes connecté à un VPN ou vous utilisez un logiciel de confidentialité souvent utilisé par les attaquants
  • Votre comportement a été identifié comme suspect en raison du taux ou du volume des pages consultées

Pour demander un déblocage, veuillez remplir le formulaire ci-dessous et nous l'examinerons dans les plus brefs délais

could that you have downloaded too much at one time as per the last point why it may have been blocked, although i have never run into this issue before.

Yes - I am up and running again :) 

(But will lower my download speed). 

Thank you to Lauren & "American6Idiot9"

Now I've been blocked as well. 

Wonder how long I will have to wait. Would it be too much to ask that you would inform if there is a download limit?

Very smart business move to block paying customers without a warning.

Same has happened to me - whats the point in allowing downloads, then blocking the account after just a few hours!!!

What a bullshit, sorry NA, but i will not renew my membership. Download-Limits for paying customers is a No-Go.

How many 1080p Videos can i download (per Day) until the account is blocked? 3, 5, 10?

Edited by Jack101

I've run into this before which I've put down to using Firefox with NoScripts. Fully temporarily allowing NA seemed to fix it if I recall.

If you're still experiencing issues please email support@naughtyamerica.com 

Thanks! 

I turned off adblock (and I don't think I have noscript installed) and I still get this. Talked to support, and they just told me to use Chrome for the time being.

Looking into it, it looks like whomever they're using for bot detection is using some kind of javascript to tell if people are bots, and if your computer blocks their script for whatever reason, it assumes you are one. It's way too aggressive in its detection.

2 hours ago, aristotlealexander said:

I turned off adblock (and I don't think I have noscript installed) and I still get this. Talked to support, and they just told me to use Chrome for the time being.

Looking into it, it looks like whomever they're using for bot detection is using some kind of javascript to tell if people are bots, and if your computer blocks their script for whatever reason, it assumes you are one. It's way too aggressive in its detection.

I use chrome and have never come across this issue even with having 2 different ad blockers active on NA. Could possibly be something with certain browsers or people trying to use download managers which NA does not officially support.