Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spinach

Tommy Gunn severs fingers

4 posts in this topic

ouch!!!  :o  at least it looks like it's just the ends of the fingers and so at least he won't lose any range of motion.  still, i bet that hurts like a motherfucker!!!  :(  my neighbor cut off one of his fingers in a snowblower incident a couple of years ago, but the reattachment didn't work and so they ended up having to amputate it again.  his was tore completely off though, all the way back to the knuckle and so there was all kinds of nerve, muscle and bone damage throughout the finger and hand.  tommy's fingers look like they still have good color to them, which is good and so i would bet he will be able to fully recover eventually.  he might lose sensation on the tips, but if that's the worst of it, i'm sure he could live with that, considering it could have been much worse!!!  

I hope he recovers. He was attending the Burning Man festival. It had a rough ending this year. Injuries and deaths are not uncommon at this event. Partying on molly, mushrooms and acid among other substances is common.

Mother grieves death of son who ran into Burning Man flames:

http://www.nypost.com/2017/09/04/mother-grieves-death-of-son-who-ran-into-burning-man-flames/

Edited by BadArtie