icefina8

MILF WEEK

10 posts in this topic

Maybe the fine folks at NA could help those of us that have a fondness for MILFS/Cougars and could dedicate most of a week to the sensational group of fine aged women. They could do it across multiple platforms (AD, DOAM, H1ON1, IHAW, MFHM, MFST, MNM, MWHF, NAF, NADWC, NATH, NO, NW, SBC, and yes VR). While they have accommodated those who have an affection for young women and fresh faces recently, it would be greatly appreciated to follow that up with MILF WEEK. I do understand that this request is just that...a request. I hope my fellow members here who have the same affinity for the experienced woman will respond to this post with some of the scenes with actresses that they wish to see during the proposed MILF WEEK. I would like to see at least one scene with stockings, one with pantyhose, one with a true creampie and one with yoga pants. I am very aware that you cannot please everybody all the time, however I feel this is something that is overdue. While I do not have a problem with newer MILFS/Cougars, I would like to see some of the classic ones (Emma Starr, Julia Ann, Brittany Andrews, Tanya Tate, India Summer, Diamond Foxxx, Taylor Wane, Diamond Jackson, Michelle Lay, Lesley Zen, Shayla LaVeaux, Janet Mason, Syren De Mer, Jessica Jaymes, Briana Banks, Katie Morgan, Ryan Conner, Charlee Chase, Veronica Avluv, Alura Jenson, Deauxma, Brenda James just to name a few...ok more than a few) you get the picture. While some of these fine women may be retired/unavailable it would be fun to see them in non-sex roles such as the wife in MWHF or IHAW or a parent in MFST.  Just a selection from the above list partnered with some of the more recent MILFS/Cougars would be OUTSTANDING!!!! To be clear, this is just a polite request. While I am sure it is just a fool's dream...it sure would be fun.

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, icefina8 said:

Maybe the fine folks at NA could help those of us that have a fondness for MILFS/Cougars and could dedicate most of a week to the sensational group of fine aged women. They could do it across multiple platforms (AD, DOAM, H1ON1, IHAW, MFHM, MFST, MNM, MWHF, NAF, NADWC, NATH, NO, NW, SBC, and yes VR). While they have accommodated those who have an affection for young women and fresh faces recently, it would be greatly appreciated to follow that up with MILF WEEK. I do understand that this request is just that...a request. I hope my fellow members here who have the same affinity for the experienced woman will respond to this post with some of the scenes with actresses that they wish to see during the proposed MILF WEEK. I would like to see at least one scene with stockings, one with pantyhose, one with a true creampie and one with yoga pants. I am very aware that you cannot please everybody all the time, however I feel this is something that is overdue. While I do not have a problem with newer MILFS/Cougars, I would like to see some of the classic ones (Emma Starr, Julia Ann, Brittany Andrews, Tanya Tate, India Summer, Diamond Foxxx, Taylor Wane, Diamond Jackson, Michelle Lay, Lesley Zen, Shayla LaVeaux, Janet Mason, Syren De Mer, Jessica Jaymes, Briana Banks, Katie Morgan, Ryan Conner, Charlee Chase, Veronica Avluv, Alura Jenson, Deauxma, Brenda James just to name a few...ok more than a few) you get the picture. While some of these fine women may be retired/unavailable it would be fun to see them in non-sex roles such as the wife in MWHF or IHAW or a parent in MFST.  Just a selection from the above list partnered with some of the more recent MILFS/Cougars would be OUTSTANDING!!!! To be clear, this is just a polite request. While I am sure it is just a fool's dream...it sure would be fun.

I'm with you....but Michelle Lay is out of the Business.   Has been out for about 5 years now   I'd add Cherie Deville and Alexis Faux to the list.

2 people like this

6 hours ago, aristotlealexander said:

They did a MILF week once, about 6 or 7 years ago IIRC.

So...they're due for another one?   :)

1 person likes this

23 hours ago, Milffan said:

I'm with you....but Michelle Lay is out of the Business.   Has been out for about 5 years now   I'd add Cherie Deville and Alexis Faux to the list.

hell yes

1 person likes this

emma starr said on twitter that her new "naughty america" scene will be coming up soon.  maybe they could make that scene a part of this, a milf-palooza if you will???  :P

Or they could just shoot the scene and release it whenever it's ready, instead of holding it for some MILF week that they've never said anything about doing.

Thought of another couple, well a few, Brandi Love, Eva Karera, Ariella Ferrera, Ava Addams, Kendra Lust, Amber Lynn, Nikita Denise, Devon Lee, Devon, and perhaps Kayden Kross...again, this is just a polite request. While I am sure it is just a fool's dream...it sure would be fun.