Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
berocksteadybop

Phoneline 1-900 is back!

9 posts in this topic

This afternoon you guys had a new phone-line to watch your videos while being on the phone with a sexy lady... Where did it disappear to? I tried it and it was FUCKING AMAZING. Please let me know! thanks

Right, Fucking amazing! Stay tuned we have more girls coming online throughout the day/evening/weekend. 

Congrats NA....you lost a customer because you keep trying to shove this garbage down my throat.    And no, Im not talking about this thread....Im talking about the constant pop ups in the members area.    Its one thing to advertise....its another thing to make the advertising intrusive to site navigation.   

Yeah, they have to find a better way to advertise this than random popups while you're trying to play the video. I get why, but the benefits of the positioning aren't worth the drawbacks.

11 hours ago, aristotlealexander said:

Yeah, they have to find a better way to advertise this than random popups while you're trying to play the video. I get why, but the benefits of the positioning aren't worth the drawbacks.

It pops up right over the fucking video bar everytime I stream a scene.....EVERY SINGLE TIME....and a few times I forgot that it pops up and I would be trying to move ahead in a scene, and I click on the popup and asks me how much time I want to buy.

After it happening a few times yesterday, I just decided to cancel.   Was going to stay a member for awhile, but thats pretty slimy IMO.   It would already be annoying enough to have it pop up all the time even if it was off to the side....but right over the fucking video bar?    Fucking stupid.    Whoever came up with that idea should be fired.    

I haven't had it every time, but I have had it more than once, and the positing is just too in the way. You're going to have more people being pissed off about it than you are people that are curious enough to give it a shot. Advertising it on the scene page isn't the worst idea, but having it cover up the controls just doesn't make sense.

9 hours ago, aristotlealexander said:

I haven't had it every time, but I have had it more than once, and the positing is just too in the way. You're going to have more people being pissed off about it than you are people that are curious enough to give it a shot. Advertising it on the scene page isn't the worst idea, but having it cover up the controls just doesn't make sense.

Exactly.   Thats why it makes no fucking sense.    

You can advertise it on the site and people will see it, and if they want to try it out, they will.....but when you are basically shoving it in the face of everyone who ISNT interested (like myself), youre just needlessly pissing off customers of the actual site and if people are cancelling like I did, its probably losing you more money than its making.

1 person likes this

Maybe it's just a temporary glitch or maybe it's because it's the weekend, but the 1-900 banner isn't showing up for me underneath the video? Is there another way to get onto the 1-900 number?