Gentril

Where

35 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, SpinachSucks said:

Spinach is way overrated! I prefer chard, arugula, kale and even collard greens!

contrary to popular belief, this isn't me!!!  :angry:

Spinach is no longer a Mod. I think he banned too many people including myself. I agree that the smack talk on the forums was funny but often got to be way too vindictive and over the top.

1 hour ago, BadArtie said:

Spinach is no longer a Mod. I think he banned too many people including myself. I agree that the smack talk on the forums was funny but often got to be way too vindictive and over the top.

The smack talk rarely got out of hand.  That was before memes were big.  Could you imagine now, with memes a factor?  Oh poor Artie.  

1 hour ago, Ynot said:

The smack talk rarely got out of hand.  That was before memes were big.  Could you imagine now, with memes a factor?  Oh poor Artie.  

Love Your Haters.png

I miss the old days as well...it's fun to go back and reminisce....I think besides the fact no one posts here, the coming of apps like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter made Internet forums are a dying breed 

Yeah fuck facebook twitter and all that shit. Still use forums but i've been super busy with IRL responsibilities.

That and too much politics.

On 10/22/2017 at 2:18 AM, tiktak666 said:

Yeah fuck facebook twitter and all that shit. Still use forums but i've been super busy with IRL responsibilities.

That and too much politics.

Why do I remember your name but as a trouble maker?  

On 10/24/2017 at 4:32 AM, Ynot said:

Why do I remember your name but as a trouble maker?  

He voted "Hell No" for you to become a Mod from GOC's old survey that I bumped. 

1 person likes this