Majorpayne

Real shit

7 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm an 18 year old black male who is looking to partner with an adult entertainment organization. I have had a thing going with naughty america  but lost the chance to go because my flight left without me so I'm just looking for another shot.

On 7/3/2017 at 1:08 PM, Majorpayne said:

I have had a thing going with naughty america  but lost the chance to go because my flight left without me so I'm just looking for another shot.

Sure you did. Where are they coming from?

The flight didn't leave with out you.  I would assume that you missed the flight b/c you weren't there on time.  

On 7/11/2017 at 1:45 PM, Majorpayne said:

What do you mean where are they coming from exactly?

Where are the morons coming from? That's what I meant. I'm sure you had "something with Naughty America" because we ALL KNOW that the way to contact someone about already agreed upon work is their message board..

Edited by Griffin

There's a scam going around where people are sending e-mails pretending to work for NA and recruiting dudes to be male performers for a tryout, as long as they pay a fee. I've noticed it on Twitter for the past couple years, actually.

21 hours ago, aristotlealexander said:

There's a scam going around where people are sending e-mails pretending to work for NA and recruiting dudes to be male performers for a tryout, as long as they pay a fee. I've noticed it on Twitter for the past couple years, actually.

Anyone dumb enough to fall for that deserves to be scammed.