techman

KAEPERNICK WILL SIT THROUGH ANTHEM UNTIL THERE'S CHANGE

5 posts in this topic

Meh. If he feels he has to do it, then let him do it. He's not hurting anyone.

But of course people are going to make a big stink of it and call him un-American.

Right to protest and free speech and all.  Cant say i agree with anyone who absorbs what America offers, and then slaps that same life giving tit right back in the face.  So, screw his stupid disrespectful ass.  Still, im entitled to my opinion, and that chump, his.

I honestly dont care much that he sits through it, but lets make one thing clear.   Kaep is a spoiled little bitch.  Not just because of this....he always has been.  Most of his own teammates dont even like him.     He is a pretentious asswipe who acts like he is above everything.

So if I have an issue with Kaep, its simply the fact that he is just a piece of shit IN GENERAL.

Just my two cents....He has every right to sit through the anthem in protest.  That said, his protest of the oppression of people of color (and while I agree with what he said in regards to people not being held accountable, it's not exactly news) I think is diminished when he wears a Fidel Castro shirt to a press conference.  I'm also hearing he was sitting during the anthem in the first two preseason games, but no one noticed.  What would that say about his standing in the public eye?  I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it came out he tipped someone off after the 3rd game because he wasn't getting any attention for it.  I agree with Mizta, he's a spoiled punk and his arrogance doesn't match his ability.

Edited by Johnnie
1 person likes this