MiztaBlu22

Kendra Sunderland

16 posts in this topic

where is her scene at  and what company is she with right now?

Dont know the company....but the scene is on Vixen.com

she's also been peppered with questions on her twitter on whether she'll be doing more b/g and she promptly shut that down and told the people to be happy it's "one-scene". i'd love to see more but hopefully she's not a one-and-done.

Dont know the company....but the scene is on Vixen.com

The company that owns that sites owns Tushy (all anal) and Blacked (all IR). I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up on one of those sites in addition to this scene.

she's also been peppered with questions on her twitter on whether she'll be doing more b/g and she promptly shut that down and told the people to be happy it's "one-scene". i'd love to see more but hopefully she's not a one-and-done.

She seemed to enjoy the scene, but obviously, that doesnt mean much.

That seems like kind of a stuck up thing to say, too.     Be happy its one scene?   Obviously its her choice, but no need to be a bitch about it (although I dont know the context of the convo, so I will reserve judgment).

Either way....I agree.   Hoping she does more, but if not....oh well.     Although she is one of the first new girls in the last year to really catch my eye.

1 person likes this

I can't find any tweet from her that says she's exclusive to one company or that she won't shoot anymore b/g. I asked her but she just likes my tweets. Anyway, if it's a possibility, then big bump!

I hope she decides to be more active and shoots with other companies. Her Vixen scene was great.

Hell yeah it was.

She was actually good in the scene too.    Not just a pretty face and banging body, but she at least made it SEEM like she enjoyed it.     

Im guessing she is under contract with the sites she is currently working for.     Really hoping she spreads her wings a little.

There arent many girls I look at these days and deem "special"....but she is one that certainly could be.    Her tits are unreal, her face is amazing and she is actually a very strong performer.     

From what I've heard, she's said she'd shoot with her boyfriend for other companies, but she'll only shoot with professional performers for the one director she's shooting for. I'd rather wait until she gets rid of that useless distinction.

Basically the only chance of seeing a KS scene is by joining a Greg Lansky site. Because NA doesn't shoot couples (which is why we don't have Kissa Sins *only shoots with Johnny Sins* or Kelly Madison *only shoots with Ryan Madison* scenes here.)

Basically the only chance of seeing a KS scene is by joining a Greg Lansky site. Because NA doesn't shoot couples (which is why we don't have Kissa Sins *only shoots with Johnny Sins* or Kelly Madison *only shoots with Ryan Madison* scenes here.)

To be fair, that's not the only reason we don't have Kelly Madison. And Lansky hasn't shot her with her boyfriend at all (unless you count him just appearing in her Blacked scene as shooting with him). The truth is that no one has shot her with her boyfriend, and that's more than likely because everyone is waiting for her to be willing to shoot for other people without him.

I fucking hate that a girl so hot is being wasted with an exclusive contract to those sites.   Most of her scenes have been amazing, but I want to see her elsewhere.   I doubt it ever happens....which fucking sucks, but the point is anything exclusive kind of sucks.

2 people like this