Piper

Am I the only one who thinks anal sex is gross?

11 posts in this topic

I know they "clean" the girl's anus before the scene but I cannot imagine sticking my dick into a hole that is usually smelly, and contains traces of poop.

There is a reason I like women, they have VAGINAS!

I know they "clean" the girl's anus before the scene but I cannot imagine sticking my dick into a hole that is usually smelly, and contains traces of poop.

There are several members who don't care for anal sex.   You are not the only one thats for sure.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion on any given topic.  That said, it seems that quite often topics like this are just argument bait for the original poster to garner some kind of support for a personal agenda of getting Naughty America to shift their focus of production more in line with their personal preferences, as evidenced by a significant portion of a certain Austin Peay "student's" posts over the years.  If this is the case, take this into account: right now based on  the number of scenes listed under the Anal category and the posted count of total scenes, only 6 percent of the scenes available are anal.  The same sources show the first anal scene appeared Feb. 13, 2004, almost exactly 145 months ago.  449 scenes over 145 months works out to just a shade over 3 scenes a month.  I guess what this boils down to is this question:  

Why are you complaining about something that doesn't really come up all that often?

Ive never been an anal fan.   I can tolerate it in extreme moderation and as long as there is no "gaping", but for the most part, I steer clear of it.

Basically, I can handle NA's anal, but not so much with a company like Evil Angel.  

If you don't like it then don't watch it.

This place is dead, yet your constant douchebag responses are still going strong.    I applaud your commitment.        

3 people like this

I know they "clean" the girl's anus before the scene but I cannot imagine sticking my dick into a hole that is usually smelly, and contains traces of poop.There is a reason I like women, they have VAGINAS!

No. You aren't. I find it repugnant. First off you can't get a shitter completely clean, period. Your dick is literally covered in fecal matter whether you see it or not. Beyond disgusting.

This place is dead, yet your constant douchebag responses are still going strong. I applaud your commitment.

And you are still here as well

This place is dead, yet your constant douchebag responses are still going strong.    I applaud your commitment.        

Do you not like Spinny? and does Spinny not like you?