boldog

Abigail Mac

27 posts in this topic

Any news on her?

I know she is shooting for DP....is she under contract?

Not under contract, just hasn't shot that many b/g scenes since starting them.

Not under contract, just hasn't shot that many b/g scenes since starting them.

Seems like she has only shot for them thus far, though.

My feelings for DP and Mindgeek aside, her scenes (that Ive seen) have been pretty good.

Seems like she has only shot for them thus far, though.

My feelings for DP and Mindgeek aside, her scenes (that Ive seen) have been pretty good.

She didn't win the DP contest, and I haven't heard anything about her being contracted to them for b/g scenes. Even the woman who did win, Eva Lovia, shot a bunch of b/g scenes for other companies before it was announced that she won, and I can't imagine she was on a less restrictive agreement for her first b/g scene than Abigail.

Why are Brazzers and DP the only ones booking her for B/G?

Because, as it turns out, Mindgeek did have her under contract for b/g, apparently. But it's over now, and she says she's available.

She has done a lot of shoots for Girlsway and Puba.  Not sure if she has a contract with Puba, though.

Why does everyone keep saying that?

I say that because I am getting used to disappointment from NA lately.   Besides....its a lot easier to take stuff if you were expecting the worst.   If it comes out better than expected.....its icing on the cake.

Edited by Milffan

I say that because I am getting used to disappointment from NA lately.   Besides....its a lot easier to take stuff if you were expecting the worst.   If it comes out better than expected.....its icing on the cake.

I almost said the same thing when I posted the link, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  For me, though, it's not disappointment so much as it's lowered expectations. A "home run week" now would've been a "stand-up double" in the past.

Have seen all three of her scenes here. She is awsome. And the fact she works up a sweat while fucking is icing on the cake for me.