baxter83

Shayla Laveaux

45 posts in this topic

Amber Lynn 's just got a new scene here.   The last request for her was in Feb. 2010.       So at that rate....we may get another Shayla Laveaux scene around 2021 or 2022   :)

Edited by Milffan

Amber Lynn 's just got a new scene here. The last request for her was in Feb. 2010. So at that rate....we may get another Shayla Laveaux scene around 2021 or 2022 :)

Requests mean nothing

very nice scene with shayla.  she is so flexible.  hell, not many girls half her age could even get into all the positions she gets into in this scene.  2 thumbs up!!!  :-)

Edited by davemanddd

it's been awhile since we've since the lovely miss shayla laveaux.  any chance of getting her back in here for another scene or two . . . or 5???  would really love to see her do one for "mrs. creampie".  hint-hint!!!   :P

it's been awhile since we've since the lovely miss shayla laveaux.  any chance of getting her back in here for another scene or two . . . or 5???  would really love to see her do one for "mrs. creampie".  hint-hint!!!   :P

Yeah...i'd like to see more of Shayla too.

1 person likes this

i saw where shayla recently graduated from some sort of medical school training, so not sure if she is pursuing some other form of mainstream employment, or if she is even still in "the business"???  if she is still available, i sure would like to see her do a new scene for "naughty america" sometime please!!!  :)