PhDoubleD

Aidra Fox

32 posts in this topic

Need to book her with Ariana Marie for an American Day Dreams scene and have them play sisters

Need to book her with Ariana Marie for an American Day Dreams scene and have them play sisters

Yeah....that will never happen....unless they are sisters and only one of them is in the actual hardcore aspect of the scene.

NA will never do anything thats resembles incest....that includes two sisters sharing a dude.

Yeah....that will never happen....unless they are sisters and only one of them is in the actual hardcore aspect of the scene.

NA will never do anything thats resembles incest....that includes two sisters sharing a dude.

I didn't think about that angle. Well let's find another way to get both in a scene together

She's got scenes with Johnny. Pair her up with Sean Lawless. 

Oh wait, she has one with Sean too. And JMac is in the queue. Prince Yashua(sp?)?

Oh wait, she has one with Sean too. And JMac is in the queue. Prince Yashua(sp?)?

exactly , id like another with castle. the camera goes in and out of focus halfway through prev scene kinda annoying . im not a fan of prince yashua

I'd love to see Aidra in an IR scene here, and Isiah is the guy they've used for most of those recently, so I'd be cool with him.