SuniDey

Cherie Deville

55 posts in this topic

I love Cherie.  She's a  fucking goddess.  OMG.  Naughty should have her back every week.  She's just unreal.

1 person likes this

I can't understand why she hasn't been brought back yet.

The more I see over the years the more I'm convinced there's a fair amount of "shit happens" when it comes to schedules and planning in the adult industry.  Seems like for every time some performer flakes on a shoot there's another one that doesn't go off because of some unforeseen circumstance (power failure at the site of the shoot, traffic even though everyone left twice as early as they needed to, etc.).  I also think I saw somewhere that Cherie is only available Tuesdays, Thursdays and weekends, so that may contribute to scheduling conflicts.

The more I see over the years the more I'm convinced there's a fair amount of "shit happens" when it comes to schedules and planning in the adult industry.  Seems like for every time some performer flakes on a shoot there's another one that doesn't go off because of some unforeseen circumstance (power failure at the site of the shoot, traffic even though everyone left twice as early as they needed to, etc.).  I also think I saw somewhere that Cherie is only available Tuesdays, Thursdays and weekends, so that may contribute to scheduling conflicts.

IIRC, she lives somewhere like Tennessee or something and only travels to the West Coast to shoot, which would make things more complicated, but not "we haven't been able to shoot her in over a year" complicated if it was something they actually wanted to do. Something like her skipping out on a shoot for whatever reason and them not rescheduling her would make more sense, though that's not really something we're ever privy to unless someone makes us privy to it (which happens about once a year).

Anyway, bump.

you know what would be really hot???  a "double deville" scene with cherie and vanilla in a threesome.  or how about even a foursome with the 2 johnny's - castle & sins???  they could swap each other's partners back and forth and end up with my ultimate fantasy - a double creampie!!!  ;-)