mikelabranga

Eva Lovia

47 posts in this topic

Well she made the top three for the dpxxx contract and she is one of the front runners so NA better shoot her quick because she might not be available anymore

The dps competition was fixed . !! It was just one of those great publicity stunts . Promote eva lovia as the next dps star . Contract star .

Eva lovia was an unknown gg performer doing some scenes on reality kings . But just before the official announcement of dps competition the 2 gg performers abigail mac and eva lovia did b/g and then so many dumb fans fell for them .

They started b/g a bit late 25 and 26 . 

When u have judges like keiran lee ,nikki benz and dani daniels as judges u can smell 3 stinky rats yes thats the truth !!

Was it fairly won ?? that these 2 gg performers are in the final ? nope . Is it fair towards the other girls who are true b/g performers being snubbed by these judges . 

Was it fairly won ?? that these 2 gg performers are in the final ? nope . Is it fair towards the other girls who are true b/g performers being snubbed by these judges . 

First of all, I'm not sure where you are looking.  I didn't watch the live show, but the page for the 3 finalist shows Eva Lovia, Alexis Adams and August Ames as the finalists.

Alexis has 11 BG NA scenes going back to 2013, so she has been doing BG for a while.

August has 3 BG NA scenes going back to Jan 2014.

Eva Lovia had just started BG

so your complaint about 2 GG performers in the wrong.  On twitter last night I saw all kind of complaints about how it was and how correct the results, so it is seeming like you are just one of those that wants to throw a fit because who you thought was best didn't make it.   (I'm sure Arisotle would know better how things went online, I'm just going off of what I saw.

Edited by Hairyelf

First of all, I'm not sure where you are looking.  I didn't watch the live show, but the page for the 3 finalist shows Eva Lovia, Alexis Adams and August Ames as the finalists.

Alexis has 11 BG NA scenes going back to 2013, so she has been doing BG for a while.

August has 3 BG NA scenes going back to Jan 2014.

Eva Lovia had just started BG

so your complaint about 2 GG performers in the wrong.  On twitter last night I saw all kind of complaints about how it was and how correct the results, so it is seeming like you are just one of those that wants to throw a fit because who you thought was best didn't make it.   (I'm sure Arisotle would know better how things went online, I'm just going off of what I saw.

They did Veronica Rodriguez super dirty. What most people are posting pictures of is proof that Eva was 4th, and Veronica was 3rd, when they closed the voting page. But somehow Eva finished in 3rd anyway.

The honest truth is that from the moment they announced they were in it, no one was winning this contest except either Eva Lovia or Abigail Mac. Seeing stuff like this on social media doesn't help either:

http://instagram.com/p/x_b9DNEntU/

http://instagram.com/p/yA9aB7jUz1/

http://instagram.com/p/x_LzZ3p7al/

Basically, Eva was hanging out with the 3 judges after the show. There's absolutely no doubt that she's going to win.

And like Johnnie said, after last year's Treat of the Year controversy, everyone should have known that this contest wasn't going to be on the up and up.

Edit: And the 2 g/g performers thing was probably him being confused about Abigail Mac being eliminated.

OK,

I wanted to watch, but my internet isn't nearly fast enough to.  Aristotle, I can't argue with anything you say, especially and you do show evidence to support it.  Him arguing that it wasn't fair that a GG performer who had just started BG be in final before Veronica Rodrigues just because she hadn't done BG very long was ridiculous in my opinion.  To be honest I'd prefer that Alexis Adams win, I'd like to see more scenes with Eva, and August could always use more scenes.

She's got at least 1 more NA scene shot already, and we've still got a couple weeks until she officially wins, I think. And until then she'd be available to shoot for other companies, though I wouldn't be surprised if she just stopped shooting until the end of the contest.

hey hairelf i was referring to abigail and eva when these 2 made the top 6 contestants !! not the 3 finalist  !!

hairy  , u got confused !! 

lol i have also seen the instagram pictures . I could also post it as proof is that what u need - seen is believing 

U didnt follow the dps competition hairy then u talk .

Girls like peta jensen , jodi taylor , rilynn rae etc  should be in the top 6 selection . The top 6 section was selected by the 3 judges hairy , was it a  fair  decision ?? can we trust guys like keiran lee , nikki benz and dani daniels .

We are not talking about personality skills , acting skills , etc etc its bla bla Even with all that skills peta jensen and the other girls wouldnt be in the TOP 6 . Im not talking about being in the final hairy its the top 6 selection .

Dani daniels has known eva lovia for a long time since that they both worked for greg lansky the director of we live together . 

DID u know that hairy ??????? NO u dont know .