editNA

Website/Video/file issues

959 posts in this topic

Good night,

I cant watch most videos on naughty america, because whenever I try to watch or even download the videos, there is a video not found error.

Can someone help me?

There is an issue for the 1080p download for 'My Sister's Hot Friend - Jessie Rogers, Rikki Six and Jordan Ash' [mshfjessierikkijordan_1080.mp4] (http://members.naugh...kki-six/15109/?).

The movie stops working around the 12m30s mark and the file size is only around 450mb while the 720p version is over 600mb. It seems to be an incomplete file, though I've tried downloading it more than once and it comes out the same file size each time.

I don't think knowing the browser will help since it's a download, not a stream, but I'm using Google Chrome Version 23 on Windows 7.

I've tried to download this in 3 different browsers now and it's exactly the same. A 449mb file that stops working part way through. And just to make it clearer, this is to download the 1080p MP4 file, not stream the 1080p video.

I've tried to download this in 3 different browsers now and it's exactly the same. A 449mb file that stops working part way through. And just to make it clearer, this is to download the 1080p MP4 file, not stream the 1080p video.

Confirmed...

What happen to my post? I swear I reported a broken file. I know you guys don't like me. I am paying for this site just like you guys. It makes no sense to delete someone's post about technical problems.

Edited by Lakers-Franklin

What happen to my post? I swear I reported a broken file. I know you guys don't like me. I am paying for this site just like you guys. It makes no sense to delete someone's post about technical problems.

Who says it has to make sense!!

Who says it has to make sense!!

It's very annoying when someone deletes my post about a broken file. I am paying for this site too! I have the same right to use site's content like everyone else. If a file is broken or corrupted then I have the right to report it.

You have complained about a post being deleted, and yet have failed to re-post which file you had a problem with. Thus, you are no further forward in accessing content that you have pointed out you are paying for, and are in fact now whining with no possible positive outcome for you.

This is known as an epic fail.

You have complained about a post being deleted, and yet have failed to re-post which file you had a problem with. Thus, you are no further forward in accessing content that you have pointed out you are paying for, and are in fact now whining with no possible positive outcome for you.

This is known as an epic fail.

Why should I repost it? The mod who deleted it will most likely delete it again.

Why should I repost it? The mod who deleted it will most likely delete it again.

Ahhhhhh....Frankie learns.

I know you guys don't like me.

I have asked you this several times and you always doge it. Why do you think people don't like you?

And it's not just here. It appears that almost every place you post you have the same issue.

I have asked you this several times and you always doge it. Why do you think people don't like you?

And it's not just here. It appears that almost every place you post you have the same issue.

What does that have to do with deleting my posts about technical problems? Seriously, who gives a fuck if people like or dislike me. I honestly don't care if someone behind a computer dislikes me. Not everyone is going to like me. That's life.

Edited by Lakers-Franklin

What does that have to do with deleting my posts about technical problems? Seriously, who gives a fuck if people like or dislike me. I honestly don't care if someone behind a computer dislikes me. Not everyone is going to like me. That's life.

But you brought it up. Why don't you think people like you?

But you brought it up. Why don't you think people like you?

How did I bring it up? Another person made the topic about me. You keep asking the question.

How did I bring it up? Another person made the topic about me. You keep asking the question.

Uhhhh .... here ....

It's very annoying when someone deletes my post about a broken file. I am paying for this site too! I have the same right to use site's content like everyone else. If a file is broken or corrupted then I have the right to report it.

1 person likes this

It is fixed, thank you

Rachel Starr's first My Dad's Hot Girlfriend scene's 1080 file is not complete. The video ends too soon and does not finish. Please fix it.

http://members.naugh...l-starr3/5917/?

May someone please fix this scene? The 1080 file is not complete. It is only 24 minutes long, and the 720 version is over 27 minutes. Erin told me that she was trying to fix the problem. I haven't heard from her in over a month.

I honestly don't care if someone behind a computer dislikes me. Not everyone is going to like me. That's life.

son....nobody likes you. thats your life.

1 person likes this

The 1080 file of Simone Sonay's latest scene isn't able to be downloaded, can this be fixed please?

It should work now, thank you

May someone please fix this scene? The 1080 file is not complete. It is only 24 minutes long, and the 720 version is over 27 minutes. Erin told me that she was trying to fix the problem. I haven't heard from her in over a month.

So I'm guesing you think that Erin is not doing her job either. You've probably lumped her with editNA, and I already know what you think of him. I bet it really grinds your gears that you cannot masturbate for three extra minutes.

1 person likes this

So I'm guesing you think that Erin is not doing her job either. You've probably lumped her with editNA, and I already know what you think of him. I bet it really grinds your gears that you cannot masturbate for three extra minutes.

I'm not going to lump her with editNA. Erin and Lauren confirmed the same problems that I had with the file. I don't know if Erin didn't receive my last email or something happen that is preventing her from working.

I'm not going to lump her with editNA. Erin and Lauren confirmed the same problems that I had with the file. I don't know if Erin didn't receive my last email or something happen that is preventing her from working.

there was no problem on editNAs end. he did his job. theres nowhere to "lump" editNA, you ungrateful cunt.

there was no problem on editNAs end. he did his job. theres nowhere to "lump" editNA, you ungrateful cunt.

I spoke to Lauren and Erin in emails about this problem. Both of them confirmed that the scene's file is not complete.

I have tried downloading this scene from multiple locations and friends' computers. The file is broken, and I am sure of that. May you please try the 1080 and see if it is complete?