editNA

Website/Video/file issues

969 posts in this topic

Morning. The latest NRG w/August and Ryan is only loading 26.1 MB of video under Normal(WMV).

this has been fixed thank you

1 person likes this

Not able to access the archive videos for Phoenix Marie (page 2 and 3 - loop back to page 1) and page 2 of Alexis Texas archive videos (loops back to page 1).

I was a long time member, just waiting to rejoin and I don't know if this only me with this problem. When on the home page, and clicking on I Agree, Enter Naughty America, to see updates when not listed in the forum for updates, all I get is a blank screen. Nothing comes up. To see anything I click on Member's Login. Once on that page I click on scenes to see what's new.

I can't view any trailers and even the thumbnails of scenes won't come up. This is also on mrs creampie and tonight's girlfriend. On the NA site, it says video not found when I click play ?  I think this started when I upgraded to windows 10, or maybe just a coincidence, anyone knows what could it be? Other non NA sites work fine. 

Edited by horny_guy

Can something be done about the download speeds. Other sites are downloading content at 500-600 kb/s and this site is downloading at just under 100kb/s. It shouldn't take 15 hours to download a VR file.  I understand it's a large file, but it should not take this long to download a 3GB file.  Please do something.  Thanks.

Can something be done about the download speeds. Other sites are downloading content at 500-600 kb/s and this site is downloading at just under 100kb/s. It shouldn't take 15 hours to download a VR file.  I understand it's a large file, but it should not take this long to download a 3GB file.  Please do something.  Thanks.

Please contact erin@naughtyamerica.com customer service will be able to help you with this. 

I can't get the the last 3 60 fps VR file to play in mobile VR station on the iPhone 6S plus. the 30 fps file play fine the the previous 60 fps files play fine too

I've had the same issue with the last file. Previously other versions would work on the iphone using mobile vr station, this one doesn't for some reason

Morning. Latest MSHF w/Kylie Quinn, Sean Lawless on Normal(WMV) is only downloading 10 bytes worth of video.

(thanks in advance and have a great weekend)

Morning. Latest MSHF w/Kylie Quinn, Sean Lawless on Normal(WMV) is only downloading 10 bytes worth of video.

(thanks in advance and have a great weekend)

This is fixed thank you

1 person likes this

Morning. The latest 2CST with Brett and Stella is only downloading 10 bytes under WMV(Normal)...Happy Friday!!

Morning. The latest 2CST with Brett and Stella is only downloading 10 bytes under WMV(Normal)...Happy Friday!!

This appears to be fixed on my end, if you are still experiencing issues try clearing your browsers cache.

1 person likes this

Hi, the zip picture file for Peta Jensen's latest Naughty Office only contains 63 of the 630 pics in the set. Hoping that gets fixed soon :)

Hi, the zip picture file for Peta Jensen's latest Naughty Office only contains 63 of the 630 pics in the set. Hoping that gets fixed soon :)

Thank you, but this has been fixed.  Try clearing your browsers cache if you're still only getting 63 pictures.

Thank you, but this has been fixed.  Try clearing your browsers cache if you're still only getting 63 pictures.

No, it hasn't. It's still a 12.5 MB file.

downloads on any video are moving at less than 100 kbps. normally i have speeds in excess of 150 mbps on downloads.. whats going on? and also, no videos will stream at all. no matter which browser i try to use. 

downloads on any video are moving at less than 100 kbps. normally i have speeds in excess of 150 mbps on downloads.. whats going on? and also, no videos will stream at all. no matter which browser i try to use. 

I have the exact same issue atm. Thought it was my end for a second.

Hi,

the high quality (Occulus/Rift) version of the VR video "Brookes Revenge" doesn't work. It only download 0 kb files. Tried it a few time over the last days. The lower quality download works fine.