editNA

Website/Video/file issues

960 posts in this topic

Hello Naughty America Members,

My name is Tim and have been working on most of the recent issues that have to do with our video files. I first would like to apologize for the inconvenience and do understand that nonworking files should not happen. I am a newbie to the forum so please bear with me, but my goal is to remedy any issues within my ability to create a priceless experience for you all. I will try and remedy any situation to the best of my abilities. Feel free to post any file issues in this thread and I will check often.

Thank you all for being a member here at Naughty America,

Tim

17 people like this

Hi Tim,

The 3 video files I am having issues with...11/9/12 NO Phoenix Marie Normal(WMV) is only loading 14.7mb of video. 2/16/12 IHW Mia Lelani/Mark Wood Normal(WMV) is only loading 61.2mb worth of video. 11/16/12 NO Brandi Love Normal(WMV) is only loading 110mb worth of video. There was just another one on H1on1 with Molly...something...also wasn't working correctly.

I was led to believe that my problem with these first 3 that maybe it was this computer. I've since attempted to download the videos on my AlienWare M18X and had the same problem. Again at my sons house on his computer and had the same issues. The only real similarities I am aware of is they all are using Windows 7. But, that is it. Just not sure that if something in these computers is not working correctly then why is it only not working with a few videos...

Anyway, hopefully you can help :-)

P.S. Not sure what can be done if anything, this is an much older file. From 10/10/06 MFHM with T.J. Powers and Kris Slater and it is loading 6.4mb of file. This is/was a great video. I recall watching it a few times when I had first joined a few years back.

1 person likes this

Hi Tim,

The 3 video files I am having issues with...11/9/12 NO Phoenix Marie Normal(WMV) is only loading 14.7mb of video. 2/16/12 IHW Mia Lelani/Mark Wood Normal(WMV) is only loading 61.2mb worth of video. 11/16/12 NO Brandi Love Normal(WMV) is only loading 110mb worth of video. There was just another one on H1on1 with Molly...something...also wasn't working correctly.

I was led to believe that my problem with these first 3 that maybe it was this computer. I've since attempted to download the videos on my AlienWare M18X and had the same problem. Again at my sons house on his computer and had the same issues. The only real similarities I am aware of is they all are using Windows 7. But, that is it. Just not sure that if something in these computers is not working correctly then why is it only not working with a few videos...

Anyway, hopefully you can help :-)

P.S. Not sure what can be done if anything, this is an much older file. From 10/10/06 MFHM with T.J. Powers and Kris Slater and it is loading 6.4mb of file. This is/was a great video. I recall watching it a few times when I had first joined a few years back.

What browser are you using? I am using Chrome and also using windows 7. Unfortunately, I'm trying to replicate your issues but all videos that you pointed out are working for me. It might be something as simple as your internet connections, you stated you tried from 2 different locations which is stumping me. Or maybe a harddrive space issue?

What browser are you using? I am using Chrome and also using windows 7. Unfortunately, I'm trying to replicate your issues but all videos that you pointed out are working for me. It might be something as simple as your internet connections, you stated you tried from 2 different locations which is stumping me. Or maybe a harddrive space issue?

I'm getting the same 14.7mb on the Naughty Office Phoenix scene. I know I have enough hard drive space, and I'm using Firefox 12.0 on Windows 7.

I'm getting the same 14.7mb on the Naughty Office Phoenix scene. I know I have enough hard drive space, and I'm using Firefox 12.0 on Windows 7.

I've just downloaded all of the videos in the the format that has been an issue in this thread w/o a problem. I'm using Firefox 17.0 with Mac OS 10.6.8

People in general slam Macs but it is ironic that I, as the only Mac user here, seem not to have these issues. :)

Edited by Milffan

I've just downloaded all of the videos in the the format that has been an issue in this thread w/o a problem. I'm using Firefox 17.0 with Mac OS 10.6.8

People in general slam Macs but it is ironic that I, as the only Mac user here, seem not to have these issues. :)

Sorry to burst your bubble Milffan, but I'm also a Mac user and have had these issues. I'm on OSX 10.6.8 and have the issue in both Chrome 23.0.1271.91 and Firefox 16.0.2.

In response to editNA in the previous thread, I still have issue with the Courtney Taylor image set. The image set for Jessie Rogers and Rikki Six MSHF scene still has this problem.

Checking bergyjay's issues, I can download the Phoenix Marie scene fine, though I notice there is a 2 in the file name now, so I'm guessing that may have been fixed. The Brandi Love scene isn't complete and the Mia Lenali scene is fine.

Checking bergyjay's issues, I can download the Phoenix Marie scene fine, though I notice there is a 2 in the file name now, so I'm guessing that may have been fixed. The Brandi Love scene isn't complete and the Mia Lenali scene is fine.

The 2 is in the name because it's her second scene this year with Anthony Rosano, and they needed it for file naming purposes.

And would sending someone a traceroute help with this? Because I can do that if need be.

As I have stated before, I am not computer savy. Browser? From what I am reading here, I'm guessing that would be Firefox. I don't know what a traceroute is or really how to use it, I would of course be willing to try but, it still seems very, very odd to me that I am only having issues with a few videos. I've been downloading these for at least 2 or more years now and only a few have issues. If I am using the same thing all of the time then how come only 1 or 2 have a problem? And there are days that 3 videos are released and I will only have a problem with one...or part of one. How can that be a problem with whatever system I am using? This stuff confuses me so much. I can put the same cookie dough on the same pan, in the same oven, for the same amount of time and I get cookies. Everytime I use my hands to open a can of Coca-Cola I get Coca-Cola out of that can. Every time I put a dollar in a change machine to get quarters, I get 4 quarters. Just don't understand how I can hit the same buttons on this computer and download a hundred videos and they are all fine and then 1-3 don't work and there is something wrong with my computer? (Please, don't get me wrong, this is not being written in anger or any of that, just confuses me something fierce)

i have a poblem. whenever i view the new content i can only stream it or watch it on the site. it wont let me download the file seperatley.

why cant i do this?? i have checked that my account is active and ive tried different web browsers and i get the same problem.if one of the admistrators or staff can fix thos problem it would be much appreciated. if they could pm me so i can get this problem fixed. :(

i have a poblem. whenever i view the new content i can only stream it or watch it on the site. it wont let me download the file seperatley.

why cant i do this?? i have checked that my account is active and ive tried different web browsers and i get the same problem.if one of the admistrators or staff can fix thos problem it would be much appreciated. if they could pm me so i can get this problem fixed. :(

Right click the links, and click "Save As" or "Save Target As".

As I have stated before, I am not computer savy. Browser? From what I am reading here, I'm guessing that would be Firefox. I don't know what a traceroute is or really how to use it, I would of course be willing to try but, it still seems very, very odd to me that I am only having issues with a few videos. I've been downloading these for at least 2 or more years now and only a few have issues. If I am using the same thing all of the time then how come only 1 or 2 have a problem? And there are days that 3 videos are released and I will only have a problem with one...or part of one. How can that be a problem with whatever system I am using? This stuff confuses me so much. I can put the same cookie dough on the same pan, in the same oven, for the same amount of time and I get cookies. Everytime I use my hands to open a can of Coca-Cola I get Coca-Cola out of that can. Every time I put a dollar in a change machine to get quarters, I get 4 quarters. Just don't understand how I can hit the same buttons on this computer and download a hundred videos and they are all fine and then 1-3 don't work and there is something wrong with my computer? (Please, don't get me wrong, this is not being written in anger or any of that, just confuses me something fierce)

This is as basic of an explanation as I can give you:

When your computer goes to download a file, it's a series of messages sent back and forth between your computer and the server hosting the file. The server will send some information about the file before the download even starts, one of which is the size of the entire file. It's possible (not likely, but possible), that certain browsers (or certain computer configurations) are interpreting the file size incorrectly, so that it thinks the file is smaller than what the file stored on the server is. And when it gets to that point (the point where it's downloaded the amount of data equivalent to what it was told the file size is), it stops the download, even though there more of the file left on the server to get.

Also, there's more than one possible server to get the download from, but if I start going into that, things are going to get too complicated.

2 people like this

Hi

My Friends hot mom 24th march 1995 Lexi Simone

mfhmlexisimone_512k.wmv is missing and only mfhmlexisimone_56k.wmv

is showing now,

This scene is one of the all time favs of many people on site including me, can we please return the 512k version

or create a dvd version as the 56k one is very poor.

Thankyou

14theteam

I didnt wanna make a whole thread for this, but can NA start making sure the fucking trailers work before you post them. Too often do I get an error message for newer trailers. Not a big deal if its here and there, but this is happening too much IMO.

In response to editNA in the previous thread, I still have issue with the Courtney Taylor image set. The image set for Jessie Rogers and Rikki Six MSHF scene still has this problem.

FYI, these both are working for me now after the refresh design.

The DVD version of the Katie St Ives naughty Athletics scene is broken. I've tried grabbing it three times and all I get is a 40mb file.

The same thing happens for me as well when I try to download the Full Movie link.

The DVD version of the Katie St Ives naughty Athletics scene is broken. I've tried grabbing it three times and all I get is a 40mb file.

I was able to download three times all in three different browsers, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome. Not sure why you are having trouble.

Todays update 12/10/12 for Leya Falcon is also missing the Full Movie links for the WMV on both Normal and DVD versions.

Thank you and it is available now

Todays update 12/10/12 for Leya Falcon is also missing the Full Movie links for the WMV on both Normal and DVD versions.

now that it is available let me know what you think of it! Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed filming it!