Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LeChef

Alura Jenson

7 posts in this topic

Meh.

If they shot her Id check it out, but Im not big on her.

I agree. I guess it would depend on my mood. Every now and again I get the hankerin' to see a big-titted blonde take a good pounding.

Edited by Johnnie

I agree. I guess it would depend on my mood. Every now and again I get the hankerin' to see a big-titted blonde take a good pounding.

Meh.

If they shot her Id check it out, but Im not big on her.

Nope, not for me.

im with ya not for me

Request For Alura Jenson:

Contact Information: Twitter - @AluraJenson Agency contact ocmodeling.com unable to locate email address.

Scene Idea/Site Recommendation: Alura’s friend calls and asks if it’s okay if she sends her son over with a gift for her and to pick up a holiday recipe. She replies no problem. While thinking about her friend’s son, she has a recipe of her own she is cooking up just for him and slips into her sexiest lingerie. He arrives at Alura’s door and she invites him. He seems to be in a hurry to leave until she drops her robe to reveal her sexiest lingerie. Her friend’s son is no match for what Alura has cooked up for him and the fun begins. When the fun ends she says let me get that recipe for you, for My Friend’s Hot Mom or Seduced By A Cougar.

Comments: Not sure if she is available/willing currently, but this or any other scene from her would be OUTSTANDING!!!
1 person likes this