• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 skulltraill

skulltraill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

I really really want to watch some videos on naughty america, but I can't because whenever I try watching the videos online, there is a video not found error, and when I try to download ANY file, it downloads as a 0kb file that cannot be watched... I'm so sad :(

#2 Lauren

Lauren

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,931 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

please email me

lauren @ naughty america dot com

#3 skulltraill

skulltraill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:07 PM

Done

#4 Lauren

Lauren

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,931 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:08 PM

Replied

#5 skulltraill

skulltraill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:32 PM

hold

Edited by skulltraill, 30 April 2012 - 10:33 PM.

#6 mustangboy

mustangboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:27 AM

can anyone tell me why there is a download button for the live naughty shows but i can't seem to downloaad??? help.......

#7 bergy

bergy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:58 PM

I noticed there is not a photo set for the "My Girlfriends Busty Friend" with Madison Ivy yet...will there be one? Gave it a week and still nothing. Also, it is now 8:00AM central time and there are no new videos. I know there were going be some coming up but...I'm good with one. I'm actually good if there will be nothing if I hasn't been led to believe there was going to be one. I'll wait, yesterdays was late too so maybe you guys are having issues at work, it happens.

#8 aristotlealexander

aristotlealexander

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 9,235 posts
  • LocationNorthern IL

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:45 PM

I noticed there is not a photo set for the "My Girlfriends Busty Friend" with Madison Ivy yet...will there be one? Gave it a week and still nothing. Also, it is now 8:00AM central time and there are no new videos. I know there were going be some coming up but...I'm good with one. I'm actually good if there will be nothing if I hasn't been led to believe there was going to be one. I'll wait, yesterdays was late too so maybe you guys are having issues at work, it happens.

Well, the scenes are "up", but not up (they aren't showing on the front page yet, but they're downloadable):

http://members.naugh...alvares/14235/?

http://members.naugh...lia-lor/14239/?
"You know what? I respect women! I love women! I respect them so much that I completely stay away from them!"

My NA for Google Android App

Fun With Statistics - The Website

#9 SilverZai

SilverZai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:03 AM

im also having the error viewing and downloading of the movie, especially on my favourite Evelyn Lin video. Someone please help.

#10 mustangboy

mustangboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:57 AM

does anyone have an answer or a solution as to why i can't download these LIVE recordings???? please help....
:( :( :(

#11 docqualizer

docqualizer

Lou

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,233 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, NH USA

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:05 PM

Mustangboy - I just bounced around the site checking some of the "Live Naughty Secretary" and other videos. There is a "Download Now" button. if you right click on that button and choose "Save Link As" - it should download the video.

"What's so funny about peace, love, and understanding" (Elvis Costello)

Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/docqualizer

#12 mustangboy

mustangboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:22 PM

docqualizer, thanks for the advice, but when i right click, i do not get a "save as" on the menu.... any ideas????

#13 docqualizer

docqualizer

Lou

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,233 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, NH USA

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:24 PM

I typo'd - when you right click on the "Download Now" button, there should be an option that says "Save link as". I know that works for both Chrome and Firefox - it should be there for IE as well.

"What's so funny about peace, love, and understanding" (Elvis Costello)

Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/docqualizer

#14 mustangboy

mustangboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:02 PM

i gdt a save image as.... i also can't watch the LIVE in full screen any ideas????? thanx for your help

#15 Johnnie

Johnnie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:44 PM

Since this topic seems to cover a wide array of issues I'll post here rather than starting a new topic. None of the trailers from yesterday and the Reena Sky from today are available. I get a 404 Not Found code when I try to play it and it comes up as a Web Document when I try to download it. I haven't bothered with a support ticket because the last few times I've done it I've gotten no response at all and the issue wasn't addressed until Lauren was made aware of it here or via e-mail. I won't pretend to know what Lauren's actual job description is, but I have the impression a lot of the stuff we bring to her attention here should be handled by someone else.

I, and many others, appreciate everything she does for all the members who come here with our various complaints and membership problems, but I'm willing to bet she has more important things to do than crack the whip in the tech support department. (BTW, how come none of us ever suggested a tasteful Dominatrix outfit for those costume days Lauren graced us with? but I digress)

It would be nice if someone at Naughty America in addition to Lauren took at least some interest in this forum. The folks here may only be a very small percentage of total membership, but we at least provide some feedback about the product they put out there (I'm not totally discounting the comments on each scene, but it's largely member's opinions bashing or praising individual performers, a fair amount of that being anonymous.).

Did I get everything?

Report problem-Check

Imply I'm less than impressed with tech support at NA-Check

Kiss Lauren's ass a little since it's a recent recurring subject-Check

Suggest NA get someone in addition to Lauren to participate in the Forum-Check

My work here is done, time to try and talk Melissa into wearing a Strawberry Shortcake costume, or maybe a French Maid.
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Madness takes it's toll.....Please have exact change.

Please don't tell my folks I work in the firehouse......They still think I'm a piano player in a whorehouse.

"The first official tour of my distillery happened in 1780 when pirates broke in and drank all my whiskey." John Jameson

A young boy was following the Fire Chief around the firehouse looking in awe at all the equipment. The Chief asked the boy, "What do you want to do when you get older?" The boy looked up at the Chief and said, "I want to be a Fireman when I grow up, sir." To which the Chief replied: "Sorry son, you can't do both."

#16 Milffan

Milffan

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, Ca.

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:59 PM

Since this topic seems to cover a wide array of issues I'll post here rather than starting a new topic. None of the trailers from yesterday and the Reena Sky from today are available. I get a 404 Not Found code when I try to play it and it comes up as a Web Document when I try to download it. I haven't bothered with a support ticket because the last few times I've done it I've gotten no response at all and the issue wasn't addressed until Lauren was made aware of it here or via e-mail. I won't pretend to know what Lauren's actual job description is, but I have the impression a lot of the stuff we bring to her attention here should be handled by someone else.

I, and many others, appreciate everything she does for all the members who come here with our various complaints and membership problems, but I'm willing to bet she has more important things to do than crack the whip in the tech support department. (BTW, how come none of us ever suggested a tasteful Dominatrix outfit for those costume days Lauren graced us with? but I digress)

It would be nice if someone at Naughty America in addition to Lauren took at least some interest in this forum. The folks here may only be a very small percentage of total membership, but we at least provide some feedback about the product they put out there (I'm not totally discounting the comments on each scene, but it's largely member's opinions bashing or praising individual performers, a fair amount of that being anonymous.).

Did I get everything?

Report problem-Check

Imply I'm less than impressed with tech support at NA-Check

Kiss Lauren's ass a little since it's a recent recurring subject-Check

Suggest NA get someone in addition to Lauren to participate in the Forum-Check

My work here is done, time to try and talk Melissa into wearing a Strawberry Shortcake costume, or maybe a French Maid.

I haven't tried downloading any of the scenes you mentioned....but I was able to stream all of the scenes you mentioned without a problem.

As far as the tech support on the site.....I have never been impressed. Most of the time I have had an issue with the site and opened up a ticket with tech support, I have had to resort to contacting Lauren to get the issue taken care of because Support team was incapable of fixing the problem. The support team here reminds me of "Peggy" in the Capital One ads. :)

Edited by Milffan, 12 June 2012 - 08:06 PM.

#17 Johnnie

Johnnie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:02 PM

I haven't tried downloading any of the scenes you mentioned....but I was able to stream all of the scenes you mentioned without a problem.

Not the full scenes, just the trailers. I tend to look them over before I decide whether or not to download.
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Madness takes it's toll.....Please have exact change.

Please don't tell my folks I work in the firehouse......They still think I'm a piano player in a whorehouse.

"The first official tour of my distillery happened in 1780 when pirates broke in and drank all my whiskey." John Jameson

A young boy was following the Fire Chief around the firehouse looking in awe at all the equipment. The Chief asked the boy, "What do you want to do when you get older?" The boy looked up at the Chief and said, "I want to be a Fireman when I grow up, sir." To which the Chief replied: "Sorry son, you can't do both."

#18 Milffan

Milffan

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, Ca.

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:07 PM

Not the full scenes, just the trailers. I tend to look them over before I decide whether or not to download.

Thats what I meant....I was able to stream the trailers.

#19 Lauren

Lauren

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,931 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:13 PM

Customer service responds to everyone, If you didn't see a response, more than likely it went to your spam :(

#20 Lauren

Lauren

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,931 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:14 PM

"My work here is done, time to try and talk Melissa into wearing a Strawberry Shortcake costume, or maybe a French Maid."

Sounds familiar...:) Well played!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users