aristotlealexander

Christy Mack

15 posts in this topic

Really hot and to finish it off, that bikini *homer drool*, i could definitely see her in a MSHF/MFHG/NATH/MDHG scene, she has my vote. :D

Edited by flippieflap

I would have to agree....this girl is hot, definitely like to see her here. To me tattoos are hit or miss, depends on how the ink affects the whole package. I can think of a couple performers who, I'd say are equally attractive and have very similar tattoos, one I find pretty hot, the other does nothing for me. Some girls have it just right for their look, then go way too far and others know when to quit.

i could definitely see her in a MSHF/MFHG/NATH/MDHG scene, she has my vote. :D

Or NBW....maybe even a resurrection of Naughty Flipside...

Edited by Johnnie

I second her in a NBW scene, that would work really well. She could play the aggressor, fucking her teacher big style. Or, she could get it on with a male student, perhaps fucking on the teachers desk whilst in detention.

This girl is so hot. Pair her up with Skin who also has a mohawk/shaved hair- would be awesome.

Am I the only one who finds her haircut a turn off ? and she got new tattoo,let's just hope she doesn't cover her entire body with it

^ lol,was searching for her thread to write this again but between her dark knight parody look and her "punk" look, no comparison (dark knight wins I mean )

Absolutely- pair her up with Sins though.

Edited by NUFC

Would it be possible to get Christy Mack back for some news scenes? Not sure if she is shooting again full time or not but she recently had a new 4th of july special scene release on CumLouder.

Edited by American6Idiot9

Whatever you saw was more than likely a very old scene, she hasn't shot anything for years, and everything that's happened to her I don't see her ever shooting again.

Yup, it's old. Her hair doesn't look like that anymore, and honestly, neither does the rest of her body.