bhh

Sort by Ranking?

8 posts in this topic

Is there a way to sort movies by their ranking? I've also seen something mentioned about a top 50 list somewhere in in another thread. Does this exist and if so, where can we get it?

Is there a way to sort movies by their ranking? I've also seen something mentioned about a top 50 list somewhere in in another thread. Does this exist and if so, where can we get it?

There is no way to sort by rating on the site. I built my own way to sort by rating, though. There used to be a thread for it, but it went missing a few weeks back.

http://www.krabpalace.com/na/results.php?query=topscenes&website=any&sort=b_rating&topcount=50&time_scene=alltime

That should be what you're looking for. If you want something more in depth, check the "Fun With Statistics" link in my sig.

1 person likes this

There is no way to sort by rating on the site. I built my own way to sort by rating, though. There used to be a thread for it, but it went missing a few weeks back.

http://www.krabpalace.com/na/results.php?query=topscenes&website=any&sort=b_rating&topcount=50&time_scene=alltime

That should be what you're looking for. If you want something more in depth, check the "Fun With Statistics" link in my sig.

Exactly... Wish their was some way to auto update the ratings.

Exactly... Wish their was some way to auto update the ratings.

They keep them fairly up to date (if I had to guess, it updates every 20-30 minutes or so).

The rankings are always depressing because they mean none of my favorites even make a dent in overall business.   

They keep them fairly up to date (if I had to guess, it updates every 20-30 minutes or so).

Is it a rest api you're tapping into to grab the ratings? I tried looking for one but no luck.

Is it a rest api you're tapping into to grab the ratings? I tried looking for one but no luck.

Oh, you were talking about my page? That only updates once a week.

And no REST API. I've asked about that and gotten nowhere. I scrape the info every week (which is part of the reason I only do it once a week).

Oh, you were talking about my page? That only updates once a week.

And no REST API. I've asked about that and gotten nowhere. I scrape the info every week (which is part of the reason I only do it once a week).

Are you just running a crawler and scraping the raw html then?