ShelBlack

Fantasies and story lines

334 posts in this topic

Man gets home from work on his birthday. His wife makes him sit down, blindfolds him, and tells him he is going to get the best blowjob ever.

Naturally he agrees. She puts the blindfold on, but then very quietly she beckons for the next door neighbour to come into the room (Holly Michaels), who has been hiding behind a door whilst this has all gone on. The nextdoor neighbour starts deepthroating him wildly, with deep, slobbering thrusts. The man can't believe how his wife is doing this, and he eventually pulls off the blindfold, only to be met by the sight of the young Holly sucking his cock.

He cannot believe what he is seeing, but watches as she continues to deepthroat him. His wife laughs, tells him to enjoy himself, and a wild threesome develops on the couch and floor.

I can't decide who to have playing the wife though. Someone older than Holly, obviously, but maybe someone with big tits for some titty fucking, and maybe who wouldnt mind a bit of spit swapping at some point with Holly in front of him, to ramp up the naughtiness a few notches.

1 person likes this

Man gets home from work on his birthday. His wife makes him sit down, blindfolds him, and tells him he is going to get the best blowjob ever.

Naturally he agrees. She puts the blindfold on, but then very quietly she beckons for the next door neighbour to come into the room (Holly Michaels), who has been hiding behind a door whilst this has all gone on. The nextdoor neighbour starts deepthroating him wildly, with deep, slobbering thrusts. The man can't believe how his wife is doing this, and he eventually pulls off the blindfold, only to be met by the sight of the young Holly sucking his cock.

He cannot believe what he is seeing, but watches as she continues to deepthroat him. His wife laughs, tells him to enjoy himself, and a wild threesome develops on the couch and floor.

I can't decide who to have playing the wife though. Someone older than Holly, obviously, but maybe someone with big tits for some titty fucking, and maybe who wouldnt mind a bit of spit swapping at some point with Holly in front of him, to ramp up the naughtiness a few notches.

Sophie Dee?

Nice story. :) Perhaps Courtney Cummz or Kimberly Kane would make a naughty wife in this scenario.

Guy is in detention for jacking off in class under the desk.

Scene takes one of two routes -

1. Three hot teachers e.g. Shay Sights, Deauxma and Emma Starr - want some of the action upon hearing rumours of the size of said cock...an awesome group MILF sex scene develops.

2. Three hot students want a piece of the action, and invade the detention room before the teacher gets there and an awesome student orgy develops - e.g Lexi Belle, Ash Hollywood and Holly Michaels.

Sounds good to me! especially the second one. I also would like MFHM scenes to stop having the women always be the aggressor.

Idea I once suggested when I was a member of another site, dont think it was ever done, at least wasn't when I was there, so here it is.

Guy is called into the office of his boss. He has smashed his sales targets, is top perforer of the company, but in the current difficult financial climate he is told that it will not be financially viable to give him a bonus. The guy is not impressed, he starts shouting saying he relies on the money, they can't screw him over like this etc etc. The boss looks at him, and says okay, I understand, but surely there is a way we can get through this. The guy looks at him and says, angrily, that unless he is going to let him fuck his wife or something then he really can't see it. The boss looks at him, smiles and picks up the phone, asking his wife to come over to the office for that very reason. The guy looks at him in surprise. His boss tells him to wait there, and when his wife gets there he can fuck the shit out of her, and hell she will probably fuck the shit out of him back. The boss leaves.

His wife (suggested actress Shay Sights) gets there and before she has even closed the door they are ripping each others clothes off and fucking wildly on the boss' desk. Part way through the scene, wondering what all the noise is she can hear from down the corridor, the boss' secretary played by Sarah Vandella comes in. She stares in shock at them having sex, but is deeply aroused by it. Shay sees her, laughs, and orders her to join in. She doesn't hesitate. An awesome threesome develops, as they go at it hard on the desk and floor.

The scene ends with them swapping cum after taking a load into their mouths. As they are dressing and about to leave, the boss comes back. He stares at his secretary and then looks angrily at the guy. I said you could fuck my wife, not my god damned secretary. Mister you are FIRED!!!!

Edited by Doctor_Jackson
1 person likes this

Idea I once suggested when I was a member of another site, dont think it was ever done, at least wasn't when I was there, so here it is.

Guy is called into the office of his boss. He has smashed his sales targets, is top perforer of the company, but in the current difficult financial climate he is told that it will not be financially viable to give him a bonus. The guy is not impressed, he starts shouting saying he relies on the money, they can't screw him over like this etc etc. The boss looks at him, and says okay, I understand, but surely there is a way we can get through this. The guy looks at him and says, angrily, that unless he is going to let him fuck his wife or something then he really can't see it. The boss looks at him, smiles and picks up the phone, asking his wife to come over to the office for that very reason. The guy looks at him in surprise. His boss tells him to wait there, and when his wife gets there he can fuck the shit out of her, and hell she will probably fuck the shit out of him back. The boss leaves.

His wife (suggested actress Shay Sights) gets there and before she has even closed the door they are ripping each others clothes off and fucking wildly on the boss' desk. Part way through the scene, wondering what all the noise is she can hear from down the corridor, the boss' secretary played by Sarah Vandella comes in. She stares in shock at them having sex, but is deeply aroused by it. Shay sees her, laughs, and orders her to join in. She doesn't hesitate. An awesome threesome develops, as they go at it hard on the desk and floor.

The scene ends with them swapping cum after taking a load into their mouths. As they are dressing and about to leave, the boss comes back. He stares at his secretary and then looks angrily at the guy. I said you could fuck my wife, not my god damned secretary. Mister you are FIRED!!!!

Cool story line. Sarah definitely fits the bill as the secretary too. Hope to see it soon.

Another NO scenario "Inappropriate Conduct"

A guy is called into his sexy bosses office. She lets him know he is in violation of the company's code of conduct rule number 38DD. A female co-worker accused him of making inappropriate advances towards her. He explains to his boss that she has the story wrong. He refuses to date women he works with. She was making advances towards him and is now upset that he wouldn't go out with her. The boss calls the other woman into the office with them to question her. After a little probing, she confesses that she did indeed make a move on him and was angry he turned her down.

The boss asks her to demonstrate how she approached him. In a soft, shy voice she asked him to come over to her place and hang out with her. The boss tells her she needs to be much more aggressive if she ever hopes to get what she wants. She asks her to do it again a little more assertively this time. She does it again. The boss tells her it was a little better, but still has a lot of room for improvement and she then proceeds to show her how it should be done. She leaps onto his lap and shoves her tongue deep into his mouth and rips his shirt open. She spits onto his chest and uses her tongue to spread it around. She then pushes him down onto the floor and has the co-worker remove her panties and sit on his face. Hot crazy sex with lots of spit swapping ensues.

When they finish, the boss tell the guy she better not hear of him turning down another advance from one of her female employees again...or he will never work in this town again.

Suggested boss- Courtney Cummz, Lezlie Zen, or Kimberly Kane

Female co-worker- Holly Michaels, Kaylee Hilton, Jessie Andrews or Katie Jordin

The thought of Lesley Zen and Holly Michaels in a spit drenched epic office threesome is, Admiral sir, an awesome one.

The thought of Lesley Zen and Holly Michaels in a spit drenched epic office threesome is, Admiral sir, an awesome one.

Glad you like it. When those two start spitting it raises the bar of raunchiness that few can match. B)

Here is one for Neighbor Affair. "Pussy Up a Tree"

"Little Johnny" is frantic because the neighbor's dog chased his poor kitty up a tree and won't come down. The neighbor girl sees him crying and pleading with his pussy cat and goes out to ridicule him. She tells him how pathetic he looks and that real men would prefer to play with a different type of pussy. He tells her his pussy is a rare breed and worth lots of money. She then tells him the attributes of her pussy and how priceless it is. She tease him with more sexy talk and quick flashes of her goodies. He may be a pathetic loser, but he's no dummy. He jumps the fence into her backyard and starts sampling the neighbor's sweet pussy right then and there.

Suggested female- Victoria Rae Black, Sarah Vandella, or Mischa Brooks

The guy is struggling at school. He can't concentrate in class or during exams. Worried, his parents hire two private tutors....Jayden Jaymes and Madison Ivy, to come by the house and see if they can get to the route of the problem.

They soon identify that he is easily distracted, and that in order to address this, he needs to learn to block out events that are happening around him, and they can coach him on this. They proceed to instruct him to do some work whilst they try and put him off. They jump around, turn the tv on and off, make loud noises and stuff.....this could be done in a humorous way with the scene playing for laughs

He does quite well, being able to block them out. Then, to test him even further, jayden and Ivy suddenly start making out in front of him...deep and passionate kissing, tonguing each other. The guy can't believe it and knocks his books to the floor. They laugh and say they would not expect him to sit through that, he has done well, and that now is time to play....an awesome threesome commences.

Here is a SBC idea. "There's a Stranger in the House"

After a long rough day at work in the call center, he gets home and pops open a cold beer and lays down on the couch with his remote. Just as he begins to relax, the fucking phone rings. He answers and there is a sexy voice on the other end-"I want to run my tongue up and down the shaft of your cock and feel you grow hard in my mouth. Ohh...My pussy is dripping wet. Listen and hear how wet it is for you." He listens for a minute and then hangs up the phone. Moments later, the phone rings again and it is the same sexy voice. "If you hang up on me again, your cock will never again be as hard as it is right now. That's a good boy. Now lay down and take your cock out and stroke it for me, baby." Much more dirty phone sex continues.

As she tells him to listen to her rub her pussy, she sneaks into the room he is in and sits in a chair behind him. He does not know she is there. She begins rubbing her pussy with the phone. She then asks him, "Do you want to fuck me?" Startled, he jumps up and sees her. She is a complete stranger to him. She pushes him back onto the couch and begins sucking his dick.

What is a poor boy to do? Well he is no dummy. He rolls with the punches. Wham Bam Thank You Maam!

Suggested female talent- Inari Vachs, Julia Ann, Courtney Cummz, Janet Mason

Edited by Admiralfoot

Here is a IHW scenario "Painting Tom"

His wife just left for the grocery store and ordered him to paint the backyard fence while she is gone. While painting, he can't help but notice his neighbor's daughter sunbathing through the fence. She is starting to lather the suntan lotion all over her body. My god she is looking really hot today. She removes her top and begins rubbing lotion on her beautiful breasts. Poor guy cannot control himself and drops his paintbrush and then his shorts to stroke his already hard dick.

While deep in his own fantasy mind, he did not notice that she got up from her lounge chair and come through the gate to his yard until it was too late. He got caught. From behind him he hears, "What the fuck are you looking at, douchebag? Does your wife know you get off looking at the neighbor girl? I bet she doesn't" She then threatens to tell her what she found her husband doing. He pleads with her not to tell. His wife would kill him. Lucky for him she happens to be really horny today and makes him an offer he cannot refuse. If he can make her cum, it is their little secret. If not, it will be the end of his marriage. What a dilemma.

In an effort to save their marriage, he allows her to lead him to their bedroom for a little romp. Did he really have a choice?

Suggested female- Sarah Vandella, Katie Jordin, Callie Cobra or Mischa Brooks

Edited by Admiralfoot
1 person likes this

A while back I decided to see how hard it would be to write a scenario for all of the currently updating NA sites that have storylines. The answer: pretty hard. New respect for the producers for pumping out as many ideas as they do each week. But it also means I have 19 storylines written. Some of the could use some tweaking, and most of them are a little safe (was trying to go with scenarios that are more likely to be done easily). May as well share them all. Starting with this one:

Neighbor Affair - Hi Mrs. Parker

Two younger guys are walking down the street in their neighborhood. As they are walking, they see Mrs. Parker down the street, in a low cut tied up top and daisy dukes, tending to her front yard in a manner that can be described as "seductive". They walk up to her and say hello. She says hello back. She then asks the boys if one of them can help her. It seems she needs to do some yard work in the back, and she's just not strong enough and could use a man's help. One of the boys quickly jumps at the opportunity, and the other one stands there, disappointed he didn't react first and giving his friend a "death stare". Fast forward to a little bit later. The yard work is done, and she is thanking him for his work. She wants to repay him, and offers to go inside and grab her purse. The guy says that that isn't necessary. She says that she feels like she has to give him something. He says that if she really feels the need to give him something, how about a kiss? She thinks about it for a second, and agrees. She goes in to kiss him. He pulls her in tightly while they kiss. She appears surprised and flustered. She says that since he did a really good job, he should get a really good gift. And then the sex happens.

Suggested female: Sinnamon Love, Diamond Jackson

A while back I decided to see how hard it would be to write a scenario for all of the currently updating NA sites that have storylines. The answer: pretty hard. New respect for the producers for pumping out as many ideas as they do each week.

Thank You

Girls in any sports gear, hockey, football tops which are kept on (for a decent part of the fucking) is hot, like your chick borrowing your shirt after staying over. If that could be worked into any scenario that would be cool (just not the Scary Movie route, just the shirt :D ).

Girls fucking with just their shirt/blouse on also.

Girls in any sports gear, hockey, football tops which are kept on (for a decent part of the fucking) is hot, like your chick borrowing your shirt after staying over. If that could be worked into any scenario that would be cool (just not the Scary Movie route, just the shirt :D ).

Girls fucking with just their shirt/blouse on also.

Here's a second one for you then:

Naughty Athletics - The Beautiful Game

A soccer coach is sitting at his desk in his office. The captain of the team walks in with her uniform on, asks if she can talk to him. He asks her what's wrong. She says it's the new uniforms. She hates them, and she doesn't want to play in them. He asks what's the problem with the uniforms? She says that they aren't sexy enough. He says that they're supposed to be caring about beating the other team, not looking sexy. She tells him that they can still kick butt and look good doing it. And looking good will bring more fans to the games, which will give us a better home-field advantage. Besides, she says, there are probably at least a few lesbians on the other team, and they might get distracted. He asks her what she would do to make the uniforms sexier. She says that they can start by showing some cleavage. She takes a pair of scissors that were lying on the table, and cuts down about halfway on the shirt, to the point where her bra and cleavage are showing. The coach looks at her for a second. He starts walking towards her. He says "You know what would make it even sexier? If you guys just played without shorts" and starts taking her shorts off. She says "You know what would be even better, if you coached without a shirt, too" and starts taking his shirt off. He says something about he should take off his pants too for team solidarity, and starts removing the rest of his clothes. One thing leads to another, and, you know, sex.

Suggested female: Vanessa Cage, Katie St. Ives

Here's a second one for you then:

Naughty Athletics - The Beautiful Game

A soccer coach is sitting at his desk in his office. The captain of the team walks in with her uniform on, asks if she can talk to him. He asks her what's wrong. She says it's the new uniforms. She hates them, and she doesn't want to play in them. He asks what's the problem with the uniforms? She says that they aren't sexy enough. He says that they're supposed to be caring about beating the other team, not looking sexy. She tells him that they can still kick butt and look good doing it. And looking good will bring more fans to the games, which will give us a better home-field advantage. Besides, she says, there are probably at least a few lesbians on the other team, and they might get distracted. He asks her what she would do to make the uniforms sexier. She says that they can start by showing some cleavage. She takes a pair of scissors that were lying on the table, and cuts down about halfway on the shirt, to the point where her bra and cleavage are showing. The coach looks at her for a second. He starts walking towards her. He says "You know what would make it even sexier? If you guys just played without shorts" and starts taking her shorts off. She says "You know what would be even better, if you coached without a shirt, too" and starts taking his shirt off. He says something about he should take off his pants too for team solidarity, and starts removing the rest of his clothes. One thing leads to another, and, you know, sex.

Suggested female: Vanessa Cage, Katie St. Ives

Something similar worked well with Brooke Belle.

http://members.naughtyamerica.com/scenes/brooke-belle-2/1950/?