Lauren

UPDATES!

9,176 posts in this topic

On 10/11/2017 at 10:34 PM, Griffin said:

You're right, but at this point I'll take her in any scenario they'll give her.

Well...???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATES 12/25/17-12/31/17  ** ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**

VR - TBA
NAM - Kayla Kayden/Damon Dice 
H1on1 - Tanya Tate / Christian (REMASTER)
DON - Alex Grey/Johnny Castle
MFHG - Phoenix Marie/Johnny Castle 
H1on1 - Cadence Lux/Kyle Mason 
SBC - Sofie Marie/Mr. Pete 
NO - Karma RX/Kyle Mason
MFHM - Julia Ann/Bambino
DWC - Lana Rhoades/Johnny Castle 
TNGF - Alina Lopez/Rion King 
MFHG  - Victoria Stephanie/Sean Lawless 
VR - TBA
 
Happy Holidays to those that have been nice, but especially to those that have been naughty! :P
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Nicole said:

UPDATES 12/25/17-12/31/17  ** ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**

VR - TBA
NAM - Kayla Kayden/Damon Dice 
H1on1 - Tanya Tate / Christian (REMASTER)
DON - Alex Grey/Johnny Castle
MFHG - Phoenix Marie/Johnny Castle 
H1on1 - Cadence Lux/Kyle Mason 
SBC - Sofie Marie/Mr. Pete 
NO - Karma RX/Kyle Mason
MFHM - Julia Ann/Bambino
DWC - Lana Rhoades/Johnny Castle 
TNGF - Alina Lopez/Rion King 
MFHG  - Victoria Stephanie/Sean Lawless 
VR - TBA
 
Happy Holidays to those that have been nice, but especially to those that have been naughty! :P

May we soon has some / many more Creampies.

Creampies

Anal Creampies

and swallowing are my main preferences

The ones where the guy jerking off on the girls faces, I don't like to see it and I really don't think - at least - many girls would like that at all.

At least my wife would be very angry with me, if I jerked off at her face.

Edited by Queeniesdk
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Nicole said:

UPDATES 12/25/17-12/31/17  ** ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**

VR - TBA
NAM - Kayla Kayden/Damon Dice 
H1on1 - Tanya Tate / Christian (REMASTER)
DON - Alex Grey/Johnny Castle
MFHG - Phoenix Marie/Johnny Castle 
H1on1 - Cadence Lux/Kyle Mason 
SBC - Sofie Marie/Mr. Pete 
NO - Karma RX/Kyle Mason
MFHM - Julia Ann/Bambino
DWC - Lana Rhoades/Johnny Castle 
TNGF - Alina Lopez/Rion King 
MFHG  - Victoria Stephanie/Sean Lawless 
VR - TBA
 
Happy Holidays to those that have been nice, but especially to those that have been naughty! :P

thanx nicole!!!  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2017 at 6:03 AM, Nicole said:

UPDATES 12/25/17-12/31/17  ** ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**

VR - TBA
NAM - Kayla Kayden/Damon Dice 
H1on1 - Tanya Tate / Christian (REMASTER)
DON - Alex Grey/Johnny Castle
MFHG - Phoenix Marie/Johnny Castle 
H1on1 - Cadence Lux/Kyle Mason 
SBC - Sofie Marie/Mr. Pete 
NO - Karma RX/Kyle Mason
MFHM - Julia Ann/Bambino
DWC - Lana Rhoades/Johnny Castle 
TNGF - Alina Lopez/Rion King 
MFHG  - Victoria Stephanie/Sean Lawless 
VR - TBA
 
Happy Holidays to those that have been nice, but especially to those that have been naughty! :P

thanks Nicole .. wishing all at NA "Happy Holidays" ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2017 at 10:24 AM, Queeniesdk said:

May we soon has some / many more Creampies.

Creampies

Anal Creampies

and swallowing are my main preferences

The ones where the guy jerking off on the girls faces, I don't like to see it and I really don't think - at least - many girls would like that at all.

At least my wife would be very angry with me, if I jerked off at her face.

You realize you're talking about the majority of cumshots right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2017 at 0:33 AM, Nicole said:

UPDATES 12/25/17-12/31/17  ** ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**


 

TNGF - Alina Lopez/Rion King 
 
 
Happy Holidays to those that have been nice, but especially to those that have been naughty! :P

This wonderful scene was released on the 22nd. Or is this part 2??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, bigdownunder80 said:

Is there no VR scene today? They're usually released Mondays and Fridays for me.

If we take the schedule posted literally, then the Friday VR scene should be coming on Sunday. Probably something New Years and/or Fidelio related.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UPDATES 1/1/18-1/7/18  ** ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
 
IHW - Stephanie West/Tony Desergio 
VR - TBA
SCC - Tobi Pacific / Billy Glide (REMASTER)
SBC - Yasmine Scott/Peter Green
LAD - Luna Star/Lucas
MWHF - Lily Frey/Mr Pete
DWC - Moka Mora/Johnny Castle
NO - Anya Olsen/Tyler Nixon
VR - TBA
MFHM - Emma Starr/Damon Dice
NRG - Lacey Channing/Rion King
TNGF - TBA
MSHF - Izzy Belle/Tyler Nixon
DWC - Lena Paul/Kyle Mason
 
Have a naughty Happy New Year! 
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Nicole said:
UPDATES 1/1/18-1/7/18  ** ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
 
IHW - Stephanie West/Tony Desergio 
VR - TBA
SCC - Tobi Pacific / Billy Glide (REMASTER)
SBC - Yasmine Scott/Peter Green
LAD - Luna Star/Lucas
MWHF - Lily Frey/Mr Pete
DWC - Moka Mora/Johnny Castle
NO - Anya Olsen/Tyler Nixon
VR - TBA
MFHM - Emma Starr/Damon Dice
NRG - Lacey Channing/Rion King
TNGF - TBA
MSHF - Izzy Belle/Tyler Nixon
DWC - Lena Paul/Kyle Mason
 
Have a naughty Happy New Year! 

thanx nicole and a naughty new year to you as well.  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, BigTitties said:

I love seeing the teenagers get dicked!

i much rather prefer milfs and cougars!!!  :wub:

to each his own though.  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, larryhorse said:

Not a bad week, more remasters if possible, any week with Emma Starr is a good one

more remasters ? really

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, baxter83 said:

more remasters ? really

I agree with you.....more remasters?   What we need is more quality NEW scenes.  :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't seen the new scene with Yasmin Scott with Peter Green but a facepalm is not enough.

"Seduced by a cougar"? Really? Yasmin is a young girl born in 1994, Peter in 1993 he's older than her! A cougar should be a mature woman 20, 30 years older than the guy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Milffan said:

I agree with you.....more remasters?   What we need is more quality NEW scenes.  :)

what he said!!!  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now