Lauren

UPDATES!

9,088 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Jack101 said:

@ Nicole

Do u have a Schedule-Plan for this week? Please ;-)

back when i was a kid, whenever my family would go on vacation i was always so excited to go and couldn't wait to get to whatever destination we were going to.  like most kids i didn't understand the concept of time or distance and so i constantly asked "are we there yet???" to which my mother would always utter such phrases as "good things come to those who wait" and "patience is a virtue"!!!  ;)  no but seriously though, i went back and looked over the last several pages of this forum and every single one of the previous weekly updates were posted by nicole on either a tuesday, wednesday or thursday.  since it's still monday morning on the west coast, i would think we will be seeing them in the next day or 2.  but yes, i eagerly await them as well.  :)  

UPDATES 12/4/17-12/10/17  ** ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**

VR - TBA
MWHF - Natasha Nice/Mr Pete 
LAD - Ann Marie Rios / Mark Wood (REMASTER)
MFHG - Aali Kali/Damon Dice
MFHG - Riley Reyes/Johnny Castle
MSHF - Sophia Leone/JMac
MFHM - Nina Elle/Bruce Venture
MFHG - Sofi Ryan/Johnny Castle
VR - TBA 
DWC - Angela White/Ricky 
NO - Krissy Lynn/JMac
TNGF - TBA  
H1on1 - Bailey Brooke/Johnny Tattoo 
MFHG - Annika Eve/Kyle Mason 

:D Have yourselves a fantastic day!
2 people like this

16 hours ago, Nicole said:

VR - TBA
MSHF - Sophia Leone/JMac
VR - TBA 
DWC - Angela White/Ricky 
NO - Krissy Lynn/JMac
TNGF - TBA  

Just now, crowman said:

Dear God now we know why they were slow in listing updates if this ragbag schedule is the best they can do. 4 MFHG updates!!!!! if I wanted this much teen content Team Skeet do it so much better.They must have a second unit working around the clock churning out MFHG updates. I thought in the last few weeks they had raised their game with some great milf updates culminating in today's Julia Ann scene, but they gone back to their lazy chuck out 15 teen scenes a week rubbish.

19 hours ago, Nicole said:

VR - TBA
MSHF - Sophia Leone/JMac
VR - TBA 
DWC - Angela White/Ricky 
NO - Krissy Lynn/JMac
TNGF - TBA  

thanx nicole!!!  :)

Good week with Krissy Lynn, Angela White, Bailey Brooke & Natasha Nice ;-)

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, crowman said:

Dear God now we know why they were slow in listing updates if this ragbag schedule is the best they can do. 4 MFHG updates!!!!! if I wanted this much teen content Team Skeet do it so much better.They must have a second unit working around the clock churning out MFHG updates. I thought in the last few weeks they had raised their game with some great milf updates culminating in today's Julia Ann scene, but they gone back to their lazy chuck out 15 teen scenes a week rubbish.

you are a moany little bitch, give it a rest

4 hours ago, crowman said:

You were happy (sort of) with the Milf content the last few weeks and I'm sure the "teen" crowd wasn't.   So now they make the teen crowd happy and you get upset?   You must know they will from time to time cater to one crowd over another.   Just roll with it   :)

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, crowman said:

Uhhh,,,most of those girls are 20 and up. Just saying.

The new Angela White scene was sensational and one of the best in recent memory from NA.

• Angela White is sensational and we need more regular scenes with her.
  • Who ever directed/filmed the scene needs to make more in that style.

Keep up the good work. Thanks!